World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 05-21-2019, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,477 Times in 1,904 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Hypothetically speaking....who had a twin that used to cross the southern border

...for 'stufff' back in the day? 90's and earlier, or even prior to Gear Grinder?

Any stories?

Scariest moments?

Anybody remember the guy who shoved amps in a condom up his rear, and they broke open? Can't even remember if that was even a true story now, lol

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 05-21-2019 at 11:36 AM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-21-2019, 12:12 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
I had a twin that did that. Didn't even come back with enough for one cycle and the fear wasn't worth it. Got some sustanon readyjects in glass syringes with a whopping big ass needle (remember those?). Hid everything in some baby car seats... Lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pen Sillman For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (05-27-2019)
Old 05-21-2019, 12:13 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,874 Times in 3,068 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
It used to be common for Marines from Pendleton to travel down to TJ for whatever they needed. They would just put it in their underwear or carry it in their hygiene bags. They would put it in a plastic bag inside their shampoo bottle.
MR. BMJ  (05-27-2019)
Old 05-27-2019, 09:34 AM
Community Veteran

Iron-freak is on a distinguished road
Yeah, one that stuffed around 100 amps of Sten into a Costco sized PertPlus shampoo bottle.. still shocked he made it home with everything. That was around ‘99 or so.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-freak For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (05-27-2019)
Old 05-28-2019, 06:00 AM

Thanked 3,538 Times in 2,730 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Never tried, too scared.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 05-28-2019, 10:39 AM
Administrator

MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I remember one time I went down with a friend, it was around '95 or '96, for a small load, I had duct taped a ton of brovel TE and prop bottles, reforvit, and brovel deca to my legs and body, and my friend stuffed a few in his underwear. I have no idea why I had done it this way this time, as we always had girls go down with us and drive it across as long as we paid their weekend. IIRC, we were visiting my friend's buddy down in San Diego, but he didn't come this night. Anyway, we walked across without getting searched, and walked through and started walking down the cement ramps around the corner, when my buddy's Reforvit bottles fell through his underwear and started rolling down the ramp. He actually semi-kicked it after it came out of his pant leg, and all I heard was a cling-cling-cling from the bottle hitting the cement.

At the same time there was a guard coming up the ramp down the distance, so I happened to step on the bottle with my foot to semi-hide it, and I still had my ID/License in my hand, so I acted like I was picking that off of the ground, while he got close. Since I had a bunch of shit taped to me, I was wearing baggy corduroy dress pants, but also had soft leg braces on...kind of hard to describe. If I had got patted down, i'd have been screwed. Anyway, the guy walked by and looked at the license in my hand, and laughed out loud while saying...."Don't lose your license, you'll have to get a new one before you kids can come down and drink again." I can't remember what I said, but it was a semi-joke back and he just kept laughing and walking past us. Right when he got around the corner another bottle fell through my buddy's pants. At this point, I told him to just take what he had and put it in his pockets as we already made it through the customs check point.

I think I was like 19 years old, but had already been going down their since I was 17, but this one freaked me out more than any other. I think the other reason I walked across was because I was 'off,' so I didn't look like I was 'on,' and was covered up some since it was cold outside.
Old 05-28-2019, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Here was another one/two...

I had a Mexican boss at my job when I was the same age, who was working out and had asked what to do if he and his dad went down there. I told him I could just take him down there and show him. He also had family down in TJ too. This one was a doozy...we wernt to a vet place, right off the main street/Revolucion, kind of in an alley. While there we also ran into the guy who wrote the 90p's book World Anabolic Review (WAR), and he had purchased like 9 Grand worth of stuff, but he didn't know how he was gonna get it across. I wanted no part of that, but my buddy hooked him up with somebody he knew down there to drive it across for him. I'm assuming it all went well because I never heard anything in the news or the forums at the time....so i'm assuming it was 96/97 or something like that. I can't remember when that book came out, so it was right around that time.

I was pretty juiced out at the time, for such a young age, so I didn't walk anything across on my own. I got a few bottles of stuff, and his dad had it in his jacket pocket. My buddy had a bottle or two in his jacket, but for some reason he had his brovel prop bottle in his hand when walking across, and they didn't even check what he was carrying...I about shit my pants with him having it out on display like that. It was so blatant they didn't even think to see what he had in his hand. We walked across and he was laughing, and I told him to never do that again. I was pretty pissed. I was walking behind them in the line with a pack of girls I met at The Donkey show....j/k, we stopped into a bar and I met them. I asked if I could walk across with them and they agreed. Bought them drinks in return.

He went down a few more times, and then he quit and started working at the court building doing some kind of LE position, and I have never seen him again, lol.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:04 AM
Administrator

We always got searched when going down there, so that is why after we started growing so much, and looking the obvious of a steroid user, that we had to use somebody else to drive across for us, usually females, who would do it in exchange for us buying them drinks and food. So we usually had to add that expense in with gas. We would go down and drive back across early the next morning so we didn't have to pay for a room. In our car, we would usually off-set the cost by taking our own food and bottled water in a large ice filled cooler, so we didn't have to spend money on food. We'd get what needed to be done during the day, then at night spend it at the clubs with a drink or two to loosen us up before driving across, along with the girls drinks. At that time though, beer and shots were pretty cheap. We had to make sure at least one of the girls was sober to drive their car, which was always an issue. The loads were usually pretty damn big, and we are lucky they never pulled them over into secondary. That said, after so many trips, it all became second nature...but you never know what customs will do every time you crossed.

We would call in our orders ahead of time so they'd be ready.

That said, it was crazy doing all that. If we got busted it would have changed our lives forever. We were stupid and crazy. I no longer use AAS, and occasionally just use trt if I go to the doctor to get it prescribed, but I no longer do stupid shit like that breaking the law now that I have a family and kids. The border is no joke now after 9-11, and once Gear-Grinder went through, it really ruined the scene down there. In addition to restrictions on Mexican Vet drugs only being able to produce like 50mg strength gear, the Pharm grade products got hella expensive. It was and is insane now with pricings. I tell guys all the time to not go down as it is not the same. Glad I abide by the law these days, it's much less stress on y life

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 05-28-2019 at 11:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MR. BMJ For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (05-28-2019)
Old 05-28-2019, 11:10 AM
Administrator

I'll add more, but will let others share if they want
Old 05-28-2019, 06:11 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,874 Times in 3,068 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Great stories brother. This was not a crossing the border story so to speak, but I had a guy in Afghanistan who was paying interpreters to travel to Pakistan to get his gear. I told him he was f**king crazy. How does he know the interpreter who is also from Afghanistan is not bringing him poison? He shrugged his shoulders and said you only live once. He was dumb as hell. He actually got caught after he was throwing away his used pins in the trashcan in the bathroom that all the Marines used.
MR. BMJ  (05-29-2019)