World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 06-21-2019, 06:08 PM
theprince theprince Is Off Line
Donating Member

theprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond repute
Passionflower and kratom can be used to curb anxiety in terms of a natural approach to combating the side effects of tren.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-21-2019, 08:19 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,728 Times in 3,012 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Strange drug. You can beat someone into the hospital for using the wrong turn signal and feel like a victim at the same time.
Old 10-17-2019, 12:32 AM
Vision Vision Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Vision is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massimo1 View Post
I usually have a good experience with tren. I can use 300mg/wk of tren enan comfortably. Right now, I am using 50mg tren ace EOD and experiencing mild anxiety. I am stacking it with 50mg EOD of trestolone ace (I can't handle more of that, not because of anxiety but bloating). I've read that tren enan sometimes and tren ace specifically can cause anxiety. Has anyone had a similar experience?
I use masteron and proviron, that is just to help with improving the pathway of the neurotransmitters while I throw in the addition of Gaba.. I use Gaba mostly at night, but occasionally I will use it and add a time for a sense of calm and relaxation.. the Gaba also works very well with melatonin, although melatonin is garbage as a sleep aid but when it's used in conjunction with Gaba both of them complement each other with brain secretions and other functionalities.. I will sometimes throw in 5-HTP, I wake up feeling fresh and rejuvenated.. and last but not least I hate to admit it but I do have to rely on a small to moderate dosage of Xanax just to stop the brain and the gears from going at night. Xanax doesn't help me sleep but it just stops the gears from going allowing my body to fall asleep.
I also have a prescription for vistaril that is a class 1 antihistamine that is often prescribed for anxiety and what not and it can be used in place of Xanax. I take that in the daytime sometimes just to take off the edge. You have to get a prescribed though.. it's very underestimated...