World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > New Member Introductions

Shoutbox

New Member Introductions Welcome to the one of the finest online fitness communities. Feel free to start a thread and introduce yourself.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Administrator

Thanked 18,779 Times in 10,897 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
My name is basskiller

After going through some of the introductions, I've noticed that I myself, have never made an introduction thread. I have replied to each and everyone else who made one in here, but have not made one myself. I'm finding this pretty funny consider I'm just making it now and the site is 6 1/2 years old.. Long time for one of the smaller sites.~But here goes.

I've been lifting on and off for 30+ years. never had any inspiration to become a professional bodybuilder..It just wasn't in the cards for me. I first started like many of the younger guys..For the girls. Only later to do it just for me.

Just like all of you, I came to these boards looking to better myself and learn what I didn't know about the sport of bodybuilding and fitness. Again just like many others, I found compared to some of the guys I ran across.. I didn't really know a lot.. Maybe it's more correct to say that they knew way more than I.

I've been reading the boards since 1999 and joined my first board in Jan 2000. Been hooked ever since.~

One of the main things I first learned is that you must ask questions.. Pick the brains of these guys that have been here and know more than you. If you don't.. How can you possibly learn. So I did and did allot.

About a year later I became interested in tren.. I read what others were saying that it was 10x more anabolic than testosterone.. How can this be?? That led to a 9 year odyssey infatuated with this one compound known as finaplix.

In the process of learning I kept running across the same problem on many boards. People would link to what I thought was a very good article in a post or thread. The problem was, that the links would go dead. The site that hosted the original article disappeared for whatever reason.. So when I tried to have others read it..It was gone.

That's when I got the idea to have a place to house the articles for future reference. The first site was on a board that allowed it's members to have their own little web site as a part of the bigger site. That became a pain and A guy who was a friend at the time, bought the url basskilleronline.com and gave it to me. So little by little I added this article or that article knowing full well, that when I linked to an article on one of the message boards to help a member out that was in search of information I thought was relevant. It would be there .....forever!!
Now the site has close to if not over 1000 pages of knowledge. I also found that many people were linking to it on there own. Doing just as it's creation was intended for. That made me happy cause if any of you really know me..My motto has always been

"Give back to the community what was so unselfishly given to me by the guys that came before"

It's short and sweet but just think how great it would be if every time someone helped you, you helped another. It would make for a pretty awesome community.

I created WCBB because of something I also seen run rampid on other boards.. people getting flamed for the most unwarranted of circumstances. This irrited me to no end. We're supposed to be a community and we act like shit towards our brothers.. That just didn't work for me.
I believe I was the first to introduce a flame free policy on a board I first started running back in 01 or 02. From there, I attempted to enforce that policy on any other board that I was an active admin.
With the ongoing insistence of others I created WCBB.. here it is 6 1/2 years later and I'm just starting a welcome thread..LOL

well that's enough about me..

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
956Vette (09-07-2010), AlexSean (01-28-2016), Augerdog (07-19-2014), auri (09-09-2012), Badapple (09-13-2010), BigBody (08-18-2012), Boomer (09-16-2013), Chemical Evolution (11-24-2012), chewwy26 (09-24-2013), cowboy198 (09-09-2010), ctrl (08-02-2012), Determined. (08-05-2012), dr.ziegler (04-07-2014), Drifter (04-12-2013), E10 (02-05-2015), forsberg21 (09-08-2010), Gear101 (10-26-2010), Glory Time (06-19-2014), GYMBRAT (12-25-2015), INTIMID8OR (09-07-2010), legaljuicer (09-09-2012), Mark9Lenders (02-16-2016), millenium girl (09-07-2010), MindlessWork (08-25-2012), MonsterCirca1967 (04-29-2015), MR. BMJ  (08-03-2012), myosaurus (08-03-2012), Narkissos (12-29-2015), Robalo (01-15-2014), theprince (08-08-2014), tonyswole83 (12-10-2018), trivial (08-02-2012), VULT (09-07-2010), Willis  (09-07-2010), youngblood (08-02-2012), Zengarini (09-07-2010), ~R~F~G~ (09-07-2010)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-07-2010, 12:19 AM
stumpy stumpy Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

stumpy is a splendid one to beholdstumpy is a splendid one to beholdstumpy is a splendid one to beholdstumpy is a splendid one to beholdstumpy is a splendid one to beholdstumpy is a splendid one to beholdstumpy is a splendid one to beholdstumpy is a splendid one to beholdstumpy is a splendid one to beholdstumpy is a splendid one to behold
Nice post Bass.........welcome aboard lol. You have given a lot to the comunity over the years and I´m sure you´ve still plenty left to give.
The Following User Says Thank You to stumpy For This Useful Post:
Green Machine (02-05-2015)
Old 09-07-2010, 05:28 AM
DOUBLE J DOUBLE J Is Off Line
WhoDat

DOUBLE J has a reputation beyond reputeDOUBLE J has a reputation beyond reputeDOUBLE J has a reputation beyond reputeDOUBLE J has a reputation beyond reputeDOUBLE J has a reputation beyond reputeDOUBLE J has a reputation beyond reputeDOUBLE J has a reputation beyond reputeDOUBLE J has a reputation beyond reputeDOUBLE J has a reputation beyond reputeDOUBLE J has a reputation beyond reputeDOUBLE J has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-07-2010, 07:09 AM
A.B A.B Is Off Line
Community Veteran

A.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond repute
welcome newb
Old 09-07-2010, 07:48 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,880 Times in 3,073 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to WCBB!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 07:55 AM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,976 Times in 12,561 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

That has to be the best intro i ever seen.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:58 AM
INTIMID8OR INTIMID8OR Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

INTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond repute
I wish more board owners where like this ....

Or better yet just people In general ....
... "You can't out-train a lousy diet!

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...g_baby_jpg.jpg
BASSKILLER Is my sister from another Mister..

The Following User Says Thank You to INTIMID8OR For This Useful Post:
Chemical Evolution (11-24-2012)
Old 09-07-2010, 09:07 AM
VULT VULT Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

VULT has much to be proud ofVULT has much to be proud ofVULT has much to be proud ofVULT has much to be proud ofVULT has much to be proud ofVULT has much to be proud ofVULT has much to be proud ofVULT has much to be proud ofVULT has much to be proud ofVULT has much to be proud ofVULT has much to be proud of
That's a lot of background for a newbie. Welcome to WCBB.... and read the RULES!

Old 09-07-2010, 10:20 AM
strength_honor strength_honor Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

strength_honor is on a distinguished road
Very good intro, and nice to meet you!!!

S&H
Old 09-07-2010, 10:31 AM
6p6 6p6 Is Off Line
The punisher

6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongarm View Post
That has to be the best intro i ever seen.
priceless!