World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 05-01-2011, 12:32 AM
captainbicept captainbicept Is Off Line
Donating Member

captainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond repute
This is comming from someone who has always struggled to gain weight and can easilly drop it.
Why do you want to be so light?
Also, how tall are you?
Finally, what is meso-type naturally?
sorry, for being full of questions.

If you are not ready to give it all; give up.

I'll never do steroids to get stronger. I only do them for the roid rage.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-01-2011, 09:40 AM

Thanked 3,737 Times in 2,891 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
damn trip i have never seen you over 180#. keep up the good work

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 05-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,731 Times in 1,438 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8girl View Post
All this good stuff in here, and yet, what do I glom on to?

(I might have some issues..... LOL!)

Aside from that, yay for your aha moment and the push for consistency. Really, that's 75% of the battle if you ask me. And stale/boring workouts don't really help with consistency, so mixing things up will be good. Speaking of CrossFit, I would love to give that a try. Just don't have the stuff at home to do it. Not yet anyway.

So just curious, I know some mornings it might take you a couple hours to get from the bed to the gym. If you workout out at home, why is that? And I'm not pickin' on 'ya here, just wondered if I missed something. I typically roll outta bed and am in the basement within 20 min or so. Just wondering if there's any little tricks you could try to get yourself out to the garage a bit sooner after rising and if you thought that might help with consistency thing.

Love the positive self-talk - keep it up! And you're right, damn we all stumble, it's the picking ourselves up that counts!
w8 i've worked out in the am since 1987, when i had a job it was 20 minutes, when i went out on my own with a gym at the apartment and at my office it was 30, yet since my shcedule is my own it began to fluctuate, with mom and gram duties when i moved across street in nov of 07 and went home office in march of 08 the discipline faded in all area's over time

i'd let things slack and over 210 i'd get back too 195-190 and walla another crisis would hit, my eating would go haywire, i really am that man with a home office who lives in sweats so almost zero pants and social pressure, lol, when gram died i was kicking it at 192 which was a 9 month death spiral, moving in with mom was more issues, and in jan i was like okay times are a changing and then somewhere u can find a few post about family issues, whole family went insane, another fckn crisis, and since i have no gym membership all those toning staying in shape excercises were not getting done, i've had two neck surgeries and 30% nerve damage on my upper left side so machines are ten times better for heavier weights due to the imbalance

so, those are the excuses along with using coffee as a coping mechanism, very stupid

overall, and this is just me, i had anticipated crisis yet not the frequency, and since i'm pretty much doing it all on my own the frequency was always throwing me off the horse

hope that makes sense, that's the story, not an excuse

i knew in my heart of heart it was bargaining of energy in a careless way

Last edited by trip; 05-01-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Community Veteran

trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbicept View Post
This is comming from someone who has always struggled to gain weight and can easilly drop it.
Why do you want to be so light?
Also, how tall are you?
Finally, what is meso-type naturally?
sorry, for being full of questions.
i'm an ecto thin hips wide shoulders six foot one inch

i carried 195-200 at low bf most of adult life, naturally with heavy lifting

i had a serious neck injury in 93 and heavy went kaput, in 95 it was obvious after two years of trying no real workout around, also at 35 ur metabolism slows a tad, so i went down to lean and mean 180

so i could not lift to maintain muscles along with metabolism

i had two neck surgeries in 2001 cause things got super bad bad bad between 98-2000 with my neck and worked all way thru it

180 is my life long forever lean and mean goal, i'm living to 100 by the way, i'm on the jack lalane plan

for me it does not feel light it feels exactly right, w thin hips at 180 i look pretty big
Old 05-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
damn trip i have never seen you over 180#. keep up the good work
my girlfriends name was Domino's and she never said no when i wanted to have pizza sex, we broke up a few weeks ago after a year of dating,
Old 05-01-2011, 12:07 PM
captainbicept captainbicept Is Off Line
Donating Member

captainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond repute
So psychologically, we are intrinsically complete opposites.
Im currently 194 11% and 5'7" and I still feel simultaneously skinny and fat, even though I look at the numbers and know I'm not.
Im a natural ecto, If I wanted I could fairly easilly still drop down to 150 within a few months.

If you are not ready to give it all; give up.

I'll never do steroids to get stronger. I only do them for the roid rage.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Community Veteran

Follow up Saturday Meals

meal 1, 11.00 1 whey 15 min. after workout, that was the cross fit one
meal 2, 12 pm, 1 steak sandy on rye, all my bread is rye all the time
meal 3, 3 pm, 1 whey
meal 4, 5 pm, 1 seak sand
meal 5, 6.30, 1 steak sand
meal 6, 7-11 pm, 9 bud lites
meal 7, 1 chick, 1 steak sand

My ritual is cheat meals can begin on Friday at 6 pm, and last until Saturday bed time, so about 30 hour window, Sunday is day off of working out with good eating, making meals, some meditation for upcoming week, i do not weigh myself

MIrror check today, again, the same, a teeney tiny tad better, still watery, they won't come in until below 200

i will post up progress picks at the end of each 10 day cycle, which will be on Wednesday

I feel relaxed today, got up at 11 am, good energy fairly clear head after nine beers
Old 05-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbicept View Post
So psychologically, we are intrinsically complete opposites.
Im currently 194 11% and 5'7" and I still feel simultaneously skinny and fat, even though I look at the numbers and know I'm not.
Im a natural ecto, If I wanted I could fairly easilly still drop down to 150 within a few months.
u got dat right, u and me and ADD babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's my Princess and the Pea Syndrome I call it, i never feel exactly comfortable unless i'm completely comfortable, in so many things i only have two modes, on off, good and bad, fantastic okay, i'm not a very balanced mofo, and it is, i really don't fight it, use it to my advantage, i feel trying to balance it made it worse
Old 05-01-2011, 02:04 PM
w8girl w8girl Is Off Line
Chica

w8girl is on a distinguished road
Man I hear 'ya on all of that, Trip. Been there done that. In a bit of a slump myself right not, post-Puerto Rico. Sometimes it is hard gettin' back in the saddle. But hey, as long as we keep trying we do get back in, so keep up the good work!
Old 05-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Community Veteran

Day 8 Follow Up

Meals, 1,2,3--12.30-4.30-7.30- 2 chick sands on rye each, gallon of water

Woke up 3-4 times at night too pee, felt good, couldn't believe it was time to get up

at 4 am go pee, and ma is in hall way with no pants, she wet the bed so, take care of that, i'm up have coffee, and miss the six am time slot

6.50 Workout, right before workout went bathroom read magazine with sprints, i had randomely opend up too it

45 minutes total

exc. 1 - 20 minutes tricep ext, overhead, laying on bench, 30-50 reps, first five minutes sore, about minute 7 got in groove, last five minutes upped weight

exc. 2 - 20 minutes, stand up trap work, sit down trap work, same reps experience

exc. 3 - well i re-aranged gym and came up with this crossfit i call, FIGURE 8'S, just grab heavy dumbells and walk around bench, recumbant bike in a figure 8 pattern, did for 5-7 minutes with rest, first time i did it, so as it goes tad clunky but immediately u knew this one was a winner

exc 4 - 2 sets 100 reps calf raises

it got cold and rainey overnight, breathed heavy at times zero sweat

i was sore when i got up, yet, after i came here i saw my big note card, Big Gains Require Big Changes, and although it had not crossed my mind this am, how soon we forget, lol, when i sat down and read it I smiled

gonna eat every 2 hours today, i also schedule food on a notecard on my desk

get my water in

according to the sprint article, 3 times a week is enough, so i'll try tues-thurs-sat first part of workout and then weights

feeling good

tommorrow, six am, drop dead