World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum > Bodybuilding Articles

Shoutbox

Old 10-17-2017, 07:15 PM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,667 Times in 2,344 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Wearing a winter jacket, or suit : ah look at the fat ***; when you take it off they like WTF....

^soooooo true!
The Following User Says Thank You to Big B For This Useful Post:
Jester (10-17-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-18-2017, 01:00 PM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Wearing a winter jacket, or suit : ah look at the fat ***; when you take it off they like WTF....

^soooooo true!
I will always remember when I graduated from college. I head to a man store to buy some shirt, tie and pant.

We are in the middle of winter and I have a fluffly jacket made in feather. (it makes you look like the Michelin man on drol.

Got there, and the clerk (she's built like a man, dressed like a man, and im sure she has a bigger dick than me) says, oh we sorry we dont do obese size.

I wanted to punch her in the face; I removed my jacket and she starred at my chest and shoulders and said "damn, you built man!"

happens so many times, first impression judgement !!!

- see them in the street in winter...

see them a few months later: you lost some weight and hit the gym huh