World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Friends Remembered

Shoutbox

Friends Remembered Friends and members that paved the way for these forums. Friend that we have come to love and respect . Gone, but not forgotten

Old 08-20-2017, 06:47 AM
Community Veteran

Warhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond repute
I met him on Gavin Kanes, GK board. About 6 other and myself all left Steroid Encyclopaedia after Alin threatened the life of one our MODS, Cutieface. Badham was right there, welcoming, and very helpful with a number of questions and issues we all kind of came over there with. This was literally 1 or 2 days after ORD and people were going in all sorts of different directions. He was always the calm voice of reason. I was very honored to have had the small amount of time I did with him.
Jester (08-31-2017), MR. BMJ  (09-01-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-31-2017, 06:57 PM
Campeon Del Mundo Campeon Del Mundo Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

Campeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond repute
I have to same something too about this. I knew him since 2004 through Hank. He was a great and intelligent man. And I am a better and smarter person for interacting with him.

cdm (scott)
The Following User Says Thank You to Campeon Del Mundo For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (09-01-2017)
Old 09-10-2017, 03:19 PM
preist943 preist943 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

preist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond repute
knew bad for 17 years and helped me more then anyone ..cant even say what a guy he was ..the best of everything and i still and always will miss him.
The Following User Says Thank You to preist943 For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (09-15-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 10:03 PM
Chase Chase Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Chase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant future
I am so glad I saw this, I hadnt before. I sincerely believe he was 100% dedicated to keeping like minds together, very often at his own expense. He lived off ensuring those who once were dedicated, remained dedicated and wanted nothing more than for everyone he knew to remain a part of the community that brought us together in the first place. God Bless him. The memory of who he was and what he wanted for everyone will far outlast what he created. Super guy. He is sorely missed.

It certainly cannot go without saying those who also recognize this and provide a place where those of us who know each other by no other reason virtue other than a board, a place to reunite. For that, my sincerest appreciation to Basskiller and his admins who have brought some of us back to where we used to be. Thank you Sir.

Now if someone could only get equinox back on board..
The Following User Says Thank You to Chase For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (11-15-2017)
Old 11-23-2017, 12:28 PM
Community Veteran

thehulk has a brilliant futurethehulk has a brilliant futurethehulk has a brilliant futurethehulk has a brilliant futurethehulk has a brilliant futurethehulk has a brilliant futurethehulk has a brilliant futurethehulk has a brilliant futurethehulk has a brilliant futurethehulk has a brilliant futurethehulk has a brilliant future
He was a great man to say the least.
The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (11-27-2017)