World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 12-12-2017, 09:06 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,273 Times in 2,697 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I used nandrolones as a base in the late 80s and 90s. First couple years it just made my dick numb but very anabolic. Then it started t give me ED that would last for months after I stopped using it. Then I went off all PEDs for 10 years and my junk went back to normal but it took over a year. Then late in life I got 10 grams of it, NPP, and used it at 300 mg/w in the mix for 2 cycles without issue. Then the third round of it my junk stopped working. It took a good 6 months to get up and running normal again. Thing is nandrolones are really anabolic and help with arthritic joints. So what do I do..... get another 10 grams is what I did.
Heady Muscle (12-12-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,557 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread, not sure what to add, lol

My time was more in the 90's, mainly around mid-90's onward. Searle Anavar had not been around for awhile at that point, but I remember reading about it and talking to a few guys at the gym about it. That and Syntex's Mexican Anadrol 2902 pills were still being raved and already missed by the large guys around town. Again, just missed that period of getting the chance to use it. Same with pretty much any company from the 80's, including the original finajet and parabolan too. I can name them all, including CIBA dbol, and American Winstrol, etc, etc.

There were some pretty big guys in my neck of the woods (central Cali), but none like other parts of the state. A guy who I used to buy Indonesian Syntex Dbol from here in town, back in the 90's, I found out just passed away at the end of summer. He was only in his late 40's, like 47 years old or something like that. I hadn't seen him in forever, so not sure what his cause of death was from.

I agree on the less is more dosings, especially as you get older. 10 years ago, I would have been all out, but now, especially with kids and so many other priorities, I don't want to drop dead and have some other fukktard raising my kids. That thought bothers me to no end when I think about it happening....heck, at least give me until they are young adults, lol. Staying consistent is the key to growth and good health anyway....if you are only eating healthy and going to the gym sometimes (or when on), you will never make progress, no matter how many drugs you take. You can make a lot of progress using low-decent amount of AAS/HGH as long as you are consistent, and still grow and stay healthy. There is no need for this 3+ grams of shit you see nowadays from users unless they are tops at nationals or pro (but a case could be made on why anybody would want to go that high).

I'm probably all over the place on this post, I'm at work and keep getting pulled away and come back trying to keep on point. lol

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 12-12-2017 at 07:56 PM.