World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum > Bodybuilding Articles

Shoutbox

Old 11-10-2015, 11:11 PM
liftsiron liftsiron Is Off Line

Thanked 1,144 Times in 853 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe View Post
Did you read any of his articles liftsiron?? He only used the high does on himself! He train me for a year and it was the same dose that Glyomann suggested. Please get you fring facts straight bro.
You don't suppose that any newbie reading adjos listing his mega dose cycles ever tried to emulate him? I didn't read much of what he posted because I didn't consider him a guru is all. No disrespect meant to aj. I believe that Glyco is probably among a small handful on these forums with a truly advanced grasp of science with the ability to explain in detail some very confusing topics.

Last edited by liftsiron; 11-11-2015 at 09:31 AM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL