World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > All About Fishing

All About Fishing For all your fishing needs, knowledge, and stories.

Old 07-02-2019, 07:13 AM
jipped genes jipped genes Is Off Line

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,845 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
Come on Freddo, get in the boat, we can do some fishing....
I wanna go! I love fishing! Dammit man you hurt my last feeling!

It has been so hot and humid here i have not gone out on my yak. I may try the afternoon of the 4th as most people will be gearing up to watch fireworks. BUT lots of drunk fools on the water so prob not a good idea. Maybe a local pond?

I am craving to go.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (07-02-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-10-2019, 07:38 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Went fishing last night with my son and a friend. My buddy caught a turtle but that was the only bite. I figured we would catch something as we were fishing for cats in a stocked pond. We will go again and i am sure have better luck.

Old 07-13-2019, 05:23 PM
MarvelGirl MarvelGirl Is Off Line
Chica

MarvelGirl is on a distinguished road
Ohhh! I love going fishing. I still go with my friends every now and then. We usually have a beer or drink and do the whole sitting down thingy for catfish or trout, or whatever bites our bait. I used to go with my brothers and dad a lot when I was little, best memories ever! I am not one of those girls afraid to touch the fish either

MG
Old 07-14-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelGirl View Post
Ohhh! I love going fishing. I still go with my friends every now and then. We usually have a beer or drink and do the whole sitting down thingy for catfish or trout, or whatever bites our bait. I used to go with my brothers and dad a lot when I was little, best memories ever! I am not one of those girls afraid to touch the fish either

MG
Nice, i hate going with my wife because she catches more fish than me and it is emasculating. Also she will NOT touch the fish, or bait, or beer for that matter. HAHA

The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (07-15-2019)
Old 07-14-2019, 10:21 AM
Dakota Dakota Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelGirl View Post

MG
Yeah, but did you bait your own hook?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dakota For This Useful Post:
paramuscle (07-14-2019)
Old 07-14-2019, 04:54 PM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
I don't have the patience for fishing...... I can last a couple of minutes and then I'm like.... done

~PM
Old 07-15-2019, 12:58 PM
MarvelGirl MarvelGirl Is Off Line
Chica

MarvelGirl is on a distinguished road
Of course I put my own bait on! I even put bloodworms, anchovies, shad, powerbait, crickets, worms, salmon eggs, and everything else. I like trout fishing the most because that means I usually get away up in the mountains, and away from the city life. However, we have done a lot of lake fishing too!

MG
The Following User Says Thank You to MarvelGirl For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (07-15-2019)
Old 07-15-2019, 02:13 PM
A1food4u A1food4u Is Off Line

Thanked 3,712 Times in 2,953 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Just got back from northern Wisconsin, no muskies and just two walleye (there was a pretty harsh slot limit on the lake) but killed the smallies and rock bass all week...

And peir fishing with a beer and a bobber always kept us fed with pan fish
Old 07-16-2019, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Just got back from northern Wisconsin, no muskies and just two walleye (there was a pretty harsh slot limit on the lake) but killed the smallies and rock bass all week...

And peir fishing with a beer and a bobber always kept us fed with pan fish

I have only fished up north one time, in iowa. I have said it before. Walleye is the best tasting fresh water fish i have ever had.

Smallies may be one of the hardest fighting fish. Never caught one but that is what everyone says.

have no idea what a rock bass is. Pics?

Old 07-17-2019, 05:51 PM
Dakota Dakota Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
I will be spending 10 days at a cabin on a lake in Northern Minnesota in a couple of days. I can't wait. I need the unwind badly. I hope the fish cooperate, there is nothing like fresh panfish straight from the lake to the cast iron pan.