World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Old 07-11-2019, 01:05 PM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
T-Nation

I tried not to talk about other board of site or this case "mag"

Ive been following their facebook page since I am on FB; and it is me or it is 95% worthless crap they are posting

Article by Dr. Dude MSC PHD Post PHD nuclear scientist "How to burn fat" and what it says: cut your calories

training program by XXXX to adding mass: the guy is the size of my cat who weight 3.7lbs!

and dont get me started with their meme... sheez

im getting old and grumpy

Old 07-11-2019, 09:24 PM
Administrator

Thanked 18,851 Times in 10,956 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
The big thing is just to get followers
. Then hopefully have those people come to their real site.

So they try to cover all spectrums of health and training talk.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 07-12-2019, 08:55 AM

Thanked 3,725 Times in 2,881 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
The young folk of today do not have the desire or brutal fortitude to be big. First, being all muscled up is toxic masculinity and should be stopped. 2. they are far too lazy to workout hard enough to put on real mass.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Boomer (07-15-2019)
Old 07-12-2019, 04:54 PM

Thanked 1,266 Times in 957 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
T-Nation certainly isn't what it used to be.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Community Veteran

BUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond repute
It's an issue of quantity IMO. It's like their writers have to meet a quota to stay employed so they have to write something every week even if it's sub-par. In reality, they could cut their quantity in half, focus on the "good" (very subjective descriptor lol) half, and be a better site overall. I think they just try to draw in as large and diverse a crowd as possible now, and who can blame them, more eyes = more revenue.

My main complaint as of late is the pop-up ads when I visit on a mobile device.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:57 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,600 Times in 1,997 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
They have always been money driven. I don't knock anybody down trying to make a dollar or more, but their main objective since day 1 has always been about producing hype and drama to bring in sales. They have edited people out when their claims and articles have been proven false or wrong. When they first started, many of the guys in charge were also on board from the MM2K muscle magazine, and their main objective was to be the #1 mag or site around, even if it meant taking out others wrongly to drive hype and bring in sales. A classic example of this was when they tried to tear down Dan Duchaine...it backfired on them somewhat, but they had drama involved, so they gained people at their site. Dan was toward the end of his career and life, and he didn't have much to really prove. He also knew that his health was declining fast, and he had already got out of the BB realm somewhat, and didn't do much to really retaliate or prove them wrong....unlike what he would have done years prior. IMO, they thought if they took down the GOD of BB, and shamed his name, they would be the pot of gold at the other side of rainbow....it was very disturbing and disappointing to be honest.

Now, over the years, they HAVE had some good writers, and i'm sure members, but even though they gained members, they kind of ruined themselves by many people that had been around long enough...kind of left a sour taste. Can't say they did well with John Meadows either as another example...but this isn't my place to discuss. Back in the early 2000's, they also would plagerize some of their articles....if anybody remembers Huckleberry Finn(aplix), they actually word for word took stuff from his posts on Elite Fitness and put them into their articles.

They put out occasional good info, but the rest is nothing more that deceptive creative writing with hype, in an effort to bring in members and charge up the ying-yang on their supplements.

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 07-12-2019 at 07:00 PM.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:01 AM
Massive G Massive G Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
They used to be really good...then you had to sift through the articles and most of the time even from the beginning you could sniff a lot of the BS in their articles.
I used to enjoy anything written from Charles Poliquin RIP..especially TUT and GVT.