World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > WorldClass RSS Feeds > Testosterone RSS feeds

Shoutbox

Old 04-17-2019, 05:16 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 18,621 Times in 10,802 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
rss Phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor plus metformin is superior to metformin alone for the t

Related Articles Phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor plus metformin is superior to metformin alone for the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome: A rat model study.

Exp Ther Med. 2019 May;17(5):4013-4022

Authors: Tohma YA, Onalan G, Tepeoglu M, Bayraktar N, Colak E, Ozcimen EE, Zeyneloglu HB

Abstract
The role of metformin in the management of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and PCOS-related obesity remains controversial. Recent research on the treatment of PCOS-related obesity investigated novel therapeutic agents with the potential to work synergistically with metformin. The aim of the present study was to determine the synergistic effect of a phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor (PDE4i) and metformin on weight and hormonal changes in a rat model of PCOS. A total of 40 female Sprague-Dawley rats were randomly divided into 4 groups (n=10/group): Sham; PCOS control (no medication after PCOS induction with dehydroepiandrosterone); metformin (300 mg/kg/day p.o. after PCOS induction); and metformin + PDE4i (300 mg/kg/day p.o. metformin + 0.5 mg/kg/day p.o. PDE4i after PCOS induction). The body weight was measured every 7 days, from day 1 to day 49. Vaginal smears were performed and examined daily via light microscopy for determination of the stage of each rat's estrous cycle. At the end of 21st day and at the end of the study, blood samples were collected from rats and the testosterone and insulin levels were measured. Immunohistochemical staining was performed to quantify phosphorylated cyclic AMP response element-binding protein expression in all groups. At the end of the study, the median body weight differed significantly among the groups (?2=30.581, P

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL