World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Other Supplement Profiles

Shoutbox

Old 12-17-2018, 09:52 AM
Community Veteran

Sumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant future
You should see me getting up to pee in the middle of the night, if you saw Stepbrothers, the sleepwalking scene.. that's what I look like. Unfortunately, the appetite effect only hits me late, so I'm not really all that different hunger wise throughout the day, which is fine as I'm trying to get into "divorce shape", which equals less fat, not more. Hoping the deep sleep is helping with recovery.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-17-2018, 07:13 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
For me, if I'm ....ed up and out of sorts over shit like my ex, deep sleep and dreams seems to help a lot. They're usually not pleasant dreams tho. I'll dream of things like her f*****g other guys then laughing at me over it. That evil faithless conniving whore. BUT, the more I have these dreams, the more anger and shit I process and the less I care over time. I figure it's the subconscious' way of processing pain.

I've always had this theory that the mind can only process so much pain for so much time. After a while, the brain just stops giving a shit. But you have to feel that pain in order for the brain to turn it off. Doing things like drinking to drown out pain is only temporary relief. I'm still getting nightmares but they're not near as bad now. Thank God. I mean it's only been like three f*****g years now. Lol