World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Shoutbox

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 10-29-2013, 11:27 PM
Community Veteran

trafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond repute
Love you guys, but now you're scaring the hell outta me. :O

But in all seriousness, I do appreciate the responses. Detached retinas and restricted bloodlflows in the brain kinda freak me out....but without the help from you guys to reinforce reality, I'd probably do nothing about it.

Once I get into the ophthalmologist I'll keep this thread going (or link to a more appropriately titled one). Seriously, .... consequences from over-exertion....how does one lift without bleeding-nose, being on-the-edge-of-passing-out lifting? I'll make sure to let anyone know if I figure that out
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" -Proverbs 27:17

Vet@SOI.com

Last edited by trafficdodger; 10-29-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-29-2013, 11:40 PM
shortz shortz Is Off Line
Community Veteran

shortz has a reputation beyond reputeshortz has a reputation beyond reputeshortz has a reputation beyond reputeshortz has a reputation beyond reputeshortz has a reputation beyond reputeshortz has a reputation beyond reputeshortz has a reputation beyond reputeshortz has a reputation beyond reputeshortz has a reputation beyond reputeshortz has a reputation beyond reputeshortz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficdodger View Post
Love you guys, but now you're scaring the hell outta me. :O

But in all seriousness, I do appreciate the responses. Detached retinas and restricted bloodlflows in the brain kinda freak me out....but without the help from you guys to reinforce reality, I'd probably do nothing about it.

Once I get into the ophthalmologist I'll keep this thread going (or link to a more appropriately titled one). Seriously, .... consequences from over-exertion....how does one lift without bleeding-nose, being on-the-edge-of-passing-out lifting? I'll make sure to let anyone know if I figure that out
Well, I meant more of a restriction of blood flow to the eye, but yes, certain areas of the brain can also do that.

That said, you have to understand my background. I have worked in emergency medicine for years. My training is all about ruling out worst case scenarios. Anytime I give any kind of medical advice, I will usually always have "See a doctor" in there somewhere, because first and foremost, sometimes using the internet to assess someone is REALLY hard and you can miss all kinds of serious stuff. I am also taught to cover my ass too, so recommending you see a doc helps defer legal issues. lol Anyway, I don't ever mean to scare anyone, but I just feel better knowing that I gave advice that will keep people safe and healthy. I am probably overreacting most of the time though. haha
trafficdodger (10-30-2013)