World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Shoutbox

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 12-24-2016, 08:43 AM

Thanked 2,885 Times in 2,202 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
i was always in the low 300s. my doc said that is fine for a man your age. maybe for a couch potato but not a well honed athlete..........or a wannabe athlete actually like me.

i looked on line and found a lot of things can lower test.

sleep deprivation. no more than 4 hrs sleep a night
licorice root extract 3-5 grams a day
super low fat diet for 2-3 weeks will drop test like crazy
flax seed i read the ligans in flax will drop test. I stopped using flax and now use strictly fish oil

the prob is the follow up visits. my doc finally relented and gave me 150 mg of cyp and told me to come back in a week and get another. i came back 2 weeks later and he checked again. he said I was high and dropped it to 125 mg wk that is where i am right now.

high high 700s to 800s. and feel great.

Find a proper TRT clinic. they are more expensive than your doc but they will prescribe you in the 300s and get you up to 1000ng/dl

there is a testosterone center of Texas near me. just do not have the cash to go.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
TheBeat (12-24-2016)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-24-2016, 08:45 AM
AKA LUNATIC

Thanked 1,098 Times in 764 Posts
alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
You could also talk to some of the older guys in the gym. Explain your situation and make sure your asking about legal use only. Ask them which doctor they use. If anyone happens to try to point you in the illegal direction say," I'm not judging , but I'm not interested in going that route."

I'll talk to people about trt,but won't say a word about anything I might use on the side.

2- time WCBB Fantasy Football League Champion 2014 & 2016
The Following User Says Thank You to alpineslide For This Useful Post:
TheBeat (12-24-2016)
Old 12-24-2016, 02:02 PM
TheBeat TheBeat Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

TheBeat is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the advice and tips! Tagamet (antacid) works well to drop in studies. I'm wanting to go local and legit, ive done the low t clinics before. I've been told I'll need 3 labs showing low t and the first at my primary to get referred and then 2 with whoever I go with.
What's the thoughts on hitting a shot of npp 2 weeks before and Tne up until 3 days before each test? Too risky or good idea?
Old 12-29-2016, 06:39 AM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,498 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeat View Post
Thanks for the advice and tips! Tagamet (antacid) works well to drop in studies. I'm wanting to go local and legit, ive done the low t clinics before. I've been told I'll need 3 labs showing low t and the first at my primary to get referred and then 2 with whoever I go with.
What's the thoughts on hitting a shot of npp 2 weeks before and Tne up until 3 days before each test? Too risky or good idea?
I can't comment on the actual question, but my doc tested LH and prolactin. I'm assuming to make sure that I wasn't jerking her around. I still have to go for an MRI of my pituitary, although she admitted that a tumor wasn't likely due to the LH being high and prolactin being normal. I all but begged her on the phone to treat me in the office rather than go to an endo and repeat the process.
Old 12-29-2016, 06:59 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,354 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
3 confirming lab tests sounds ridiculous

this is standard common blood work information, not some one off uncommon item
Old 06-28-2017, 08:10 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Update:
My regular doc put me on trt in Feb and slowly has upped the dose every 10-12 weeks before settling at 200mg/week which puts me right at 850- I'm a fast metabolizer and need a higher/more frequent dose than many apparently.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:37 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Update:
My regular doc put me on trt in Feb and slowly has upped the dose every 10-12 weeks before settling at 200mg/week which puts me right at 850- I'm a fast metabolizer and need a higher/more frequent dose than many apparently.
Does he give you a script, and you inject yourself?
If so I would try sub-q dosing, less sides, less estro conversion and less hemo rise.
I feel better on 140 mg a week sub q than 300 mgs IM 150 injected every 5 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH1yTqt1sK8
Old 07-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
Does he give you a script, and you inject yourself?
If so I would try sub-q dosing, less sides, less estro conversion and less hemo rise.
I feel better on 140 mg a week sub q than 300 mgs IM 150 injected every 5 days.

Yes, She gave me a script. This was after going in for shots once a week until we were happy with the dose.

I've never tried sub-q but have heard many like it and a few not so much. Do you do it daily?
Old 07-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, She gave me a script. This was after going in for shots once a week until we were happy with the dose.

I've never tried sub-q but have heard many like it and a few not so much. Do you do it daily?
yes 10 -20 mg a day, many people are injecting wrong you should never exceed .2ml in a sub Q shot inject slow and controlled so no lumps or bruises, when I see a guy say he's sug q injection with .5 ml that's waaay too much and it will leave a painful lump and bruise. I never pinch the skin either.
Old 07-06-2017, 01:27 PM
buck buck Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

buck is on a distinguished road
For those that like a professional opinion.