World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Shoutbox

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 07-09-2017, 12:35 AM
ozzy69 ozzy69 Is Off Line

Thanked 1,695 Times in 1,244 Posts
ozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Info wanted on sub q trt

Can anyone point me to some info on sub q trt shots. Everything I've heard of thru the boards sure makes it seem more logical. I want to approach the subject with my endo next week to discuss it.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-09-2017, 05:49 AM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,655 Times in 2,333 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Like to know more about it as well...

And what's a good size slin pin for this?
Old 07-09-2017, 06:40 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,354 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
funny thinking the same thing
Old 07-09-2017, 06:51 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,452 Times in 2,816 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Here is one by Crisler. He does it in the abdomen. I like to do it in the shoulders.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
ozzy69 (07-10-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 07:00 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Here's one by Cliff.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
I wrote about this a while back over on PM where it was discussed.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...revisited.html
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
I had read about Sub -Q injections for years for oils but never gave them a second thought. Thanks to emeric though..I read a lot of his posts and I'll admit I thought "BS" now way that little bit of test /hormone could be effective.
Then I tried it, and although I haven't got blood work yet I have felt better than ever for the past 3 months-physiologically sexually and energy wise.

I don't cycle (test plus anabolic or two) anymore and gave up IM cycles of no more than 600 mg a couple of years ago. I gave up "heavier"(2 grams of combo test deca tren) cycling in 2004 and went to the lower dosed safe limit of what I thought was 600 mg a week based on the NEJ Study of 1996 where they administered 600 mg a week to men for 12 weeks with no adverse effects.

I won't really go into some of the adverse effects of higher IM dosing but over the years I grew tired of them and sometimes missed a shot a week hoping the long esters would compensate. I use to hate the rising and lowering of the hormones in the blood after a shot and the mild test flu. I really think after so many years my body just hated the solvents and what ever oil it was suspended in (took many a vial of delatestry and upjohn test)

I haven't gotten any blood work to see what my levels are I am on a combo of test cyp with a little prop in it (25 mg sub q) EOD. Most notably this keeps my hematocrit lower, I still give a pint every 3 months or so but it is a lot better than giving a pint every 30 days and still fighting a 56 hematocrit.

This lower dosed sub q has kept my hematocrit down and I feel great.

I know a few older guys that "cycle" this way and love it 60 mgs of test a week and 60 mgs of deca and 30 mgs of tren enanthate a week- all sub q.
I told one of my old brothers in iron that he was 80's cycling back in the day when lower doses were the name of the game.

The key to the sub-q shots is keeping the volume to . 2 ml max. I would love to do prop only but never met a prop that wasn't painful and it would be an irritating shot for sure in the belly with prop only.

If I were still cycling heavy today I would cruise with the sub q test to give myself a break and clean out with out the crash. Hint to you guys looking to come down from time to time.

I still have to get bloodwork done because everyone asks me - what's your test level on this? But it really doesn't matter to me as I feel great it doesn't matter if my blood work is 400, 600 or 1000 ng/dl.

Thanks again to emeric for posting so much about the sub-q method it really works well, with out all the troublesome sides and keeps the testosterone levels in my opinion ideal.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Here's one by Cliff.

+ YouTube Video
never head of these guys - search apparently out of hong kong

http://primusray.com/products/all-products.html
Old 07-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Lumpy Moderator

^^ he lives in Cyrus. Use to be on the boards years ago. cAn' recall his screen name but Bass probably remembers. He was a strong man power lifter and then did Old lifts for a while. He use to juice have but then got some sort of irritable soul syndrome and now just does HRT the stuff for the last 10 years. He's a pretty cool dude. I have gone back and forth with him a few times by email.
ozzy69 (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Community Veteran

Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I wrote about this a while back over on PM where it was discussed.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...revisited.html

I know a few older guys that "cycle" this way and love it 60 mgs of test a week and 60 mgs of deca and 30 mgs of tren enanthate a week- all sub q.
I told one of my old brothers in iron that he was 80's cycling back in the day when lower doses were the name of the.
60 test,60 deca and 30 tren a week? Why not say 150 test, 150 deca and 75-100 tren a week?

60 test seems too low. 150 deca just enough to benefits the joints and 75-100 tren is just enough to raise igf levels...
Old 07-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Community Veteran

Also, what's good slin pin size?