World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Shoutbox

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:28 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
It always amazes me the quality of gear that other countries have in relation to to the primus ray labs above-hong kong and taiwan - back in the day knew many guys stationed over in Germany and SK that got to travel raving about the gear in those pharms.

Sort of like the golden days from mexico before Raw Deal and all the UG's and Mex vet companies, and now the mess today -I used to cruise to the caribbean at least once a year and the fake gear in those towns was unreal -even going to pharmacies outside the tourist areas.

This is showing my age but some the best quality test I ever used was from south korea from J Jones..aka Mr Kim -old muscle-builder lists we had to pay for and paid by global priority mail and then sent snail mail.

it was called DEPOVIRIN 250 came in 2 ml brown glass amps he sent them in cassette tape boxes 10 at a time every pack made it through till he disappeared or changed names....I gained like 15 lbs off 3 amps a week, he even sent an extra test prop amp or two with them, and they were pure as gold.

the good old days.
The Following User Says Thank You to Massive G For This Useful Post:
DaSarge (07-13-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy69 View Post
Can anyone point me to some info on sub q trt shots. Everything I've heard of thru the boards sure makes it seem more logical. I want to approach the subject with my endo next week to discuss it.
Canada seemed to be the leader in promoting it in the early 2000's ..part of the article I read some time ago is in this link.

http://defymedical.com/blog/item/8-s...f-testosterone
The Following User Says Thank You to Massive G For This Useful Post:
ozzy69 (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
Canada seemed to be the leader in promoting it in the early 2000's ..part of the article I read some time ago is in this link.

http://defymedical.com/blog/item/8-s...f-testosterone
When I initially started searching on sub-q test injections a lot of tranvestite message boards and discussions came up -
Old 07-09-2017, 04:38 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Here is a good research study on this:

Subcutaneous administration of testosterone: A pilot study
Attached Files
File Type: pdf subq-test.pdf (201.8 KB, 9 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigtex For This Useful Post:
DaSarge (07-13-2017), ozzy69 (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 07:56 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,495 Times in 2,845 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
^^ he lives in Cyrus. Use to be on the boards years ago. cAn' recall his screen name but Bass probably remembers. He was a strong man power lifter and then did Old lifts for a while. He use to juice have but then got some sort of irritable soul syndrome and now just does HRT the stuff for the last 10 years. He's a pretty cool dude. I have gone back and forth with him a few times by email.
I got a Mac and the auto correct is fugging up my posts.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:22 AM

Thanked 2,957 Times in 2,262 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
it is all I do not. I watched the john crisler vid and followed that protocol.

works great

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,350 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Size slin, anybody?
Old 07-13-2017, 07:18 AM

Thanked 2,957 Times in 2,262 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Size slin, anybody?
i use a 5/8" 23 ga

prob with insulin pins unless you can draw with a 20ga pin it will take half a day to fill it. I used 25ga pins to shoot but it took a long time too so I went with 23

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 07-13-2017, 09:13 AM
EXTINCT

Thanked 1,363 Times in 993 Posts
DaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Size slin, anybody?
Most oils will flow through a 27ga Slin Pin., however you may have to back fill them otherwise it would take forever to load them. Thus, a lot of guys are just using "standard" 25ga 5/8" to bypass that problem. Slin Pins. are normally 3/8" to 5/8" in length so the 25ga are very similar (just slightly thicker).
Old 07-13-2017, 12:01 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Size slin, anybody?
I use 1cc, 30g insulin syringes. It takes a little while to draw it up if you make it with oil BB/BA. However, if you add EQ is thins out and is very easy to draw up.

Been doing it this way for almost 2 years now with tren. The test I do not do because I have been using test undeconate for 5 years of more.