World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 07-26-2022, 12:23 PM
WCBB Veteran

Estrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond repute
I inject insulin? I can eat everything?

Mates if you are type 2 or diabetic. Please keep in mind just because you remove sugar from the blood. You are by no means safe. Iíll explain. If your eating garbage like most of us do to gain weight and thinking insulin will lower your blood sugar. It will. But insulin pushes the sugar into the liver and muscles and stored for energy. But over loading your liver with sugar and have it store until your body needs it. You are endangering yourself for fatty Liver disease. I want to make a post on this with all the recent bodybuilders and Powerlifters dying. I donít have their medical reports. But Iím in contact with several top guys and many developed fatty liver disease. Please be aware of this. We all want to enjoy life and enjoy food but space your treat time out and live. Another plus, because I use TRT. I get blood work every 3 months. This will give me ample time to avoid increasing issues of diabetics, fatty liver high blood pressure ect.

High sugar. Is the pathway to heart attacks, blood clots, congested heart failure, hypertension ect.

Iím always going to share with you mates things I know to be 99.9% facts from myself and other brothers in the game that I know personally

What happens to your blood sugar when you take insulin?
When you take insulin, it helps to move glucose out of your bloodstream and into cells. Your cells use some of that sugar for energy and then store any leftover sugar in your fat, muscles, and liver for later. Once the sugar moves into your cells, your blood glucose level should go back to normal.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estrogen Guy For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (07-26-2022), Genetic Freak (07-26-2022), jipped genes (07-29-2022), paramuscle (07-29-2022)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-26-2022, 01:08 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 4,712 Times in 3,304 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you brother for always looking out for us in many ways! Great advice and information!
Old 07-26-2022, 05:42 PM
Rock Diesel Rock Diesel Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Rock Diesel is on a distinguished road
Great info. I think a lot of people underestimate the dangers of sugar.
Old 07-27-2022, 03:35 PM
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
May I add a bit into it if I may?
Once the liver glycogen is filled, body sends signal to store all glucose to fat cells. I think being hungry once in a while even in offseason is good idea to insulin sensitive. I'm also a big believer in doing cardio all year.
You dont have to eat 5000 calories every day of week, perhaps eat 5400 cal on days around training days of weak bodypart and eat 4600 calories on other days. If you're gonna cheat, make sure you've trained that day or at least done cardio.
Ok I'll shut up now...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myosaurus For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (07-28-2022), paramuscle (07-29-2022)
Old 07-28-2022, 10:47 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 4,712 Times in 3,304 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by myosaurus View Post
May I add a bit into it if I may?
Once the liver glycogen is filled, body sends signal to store all glucose to fat cells. I think being hungry once in a while even in offseason is good idea to insulin sensitive. I'm also a big believer in doing cardio all year.
You dont have to eat 5000 calories every day of week, perhaps eat 5400 cal on days around training days of weak bodypart and eat 4600 calories on other days. If you're gonna cheat, make sure you've trained that day or at least done cardio.
Ok I'll shut up now...
Good share myo.
Many tend to justify the cheat in their minds as well....there is no justification.
Plan your cheat as you would any other meal. if cheating makes you graze after, make the cheat later so you can't continue to graze. there's bad cheat and clean cheat as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
myosaurus (07-28-2022), paramuscle (07-29-2022)