World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Product Reviews

Old 08-05-2022, 04:50 PM

Thanked 6,497 Times in 4,833 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Got my Redcon Isotope

I still have some TN protein but HAD to try the PB choc flavor.

Mixed 1 heaping scoop with about a cup and a half of ice cold whole milk (Like God intended, none of this skim bullshit for the Jipped fam)

Hell yeah! This stuff is dangerously tasty. I immediately started thinking about using less milk and blending with a few ice cubes. Sometimes I make ice cubes out of milk which is the best way to do a protein milkshake thing.

Anyway, two thumbs up. Appreciate the discount GF and I got a sweet ass t shirt. No A1 I will not immediately cut the sleeves off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220805_163357.jpg (67.1 KB, 5 views)

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (08-05-2022), Genetic Freak (08-05-2022)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-05-2022, 07:01 PM

Thanked 8,159 Times in 6,050 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you liked it brother. I have some chocolate peanut butter, strawberry shortcake, banana nut, blueberry cobbler and dutch apple pie sitting on the table right now. I cycle through them, but prefer certain ones for shakes, pudding and homemade protein bars.

Redcon1
Old 08-06-2022, 07:38 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I might try some homemade protein bars with it. Normally I just mix oats, protein powder, honey, and crumbled rice cakes together with PB or nutella with a little melted coconut oil.

They are good but if they get warm they turn to goo.

Old 08-06-2022, 09:45 AM

Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I might try some homemade protein bars with it. Normally I just mix oats, protein powder, honey, and crumbled rice cakes together with PB or nutella with a little melted coconut oil.

They are good but if they get warm they turn to goo.
True. I am sure you noticed this, but if you haven't you can add a little more oats or protein powder to help elevate their melting point, so to speak. Of course, it dries them out a bit too. I always take one to the gym with me for an intraworkout snack and if it is too dry, it is almost like I need to pound 32 ounces of water to get the whole thing down.

Redcon1
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (08-06-2022)
Old 08-06-2022, 10:14 AM

Just got done at the gym.

Tried 1 scoop isotope BB choc, Some milk ice cubes, unflavored greek yoghurt, and enough milk to make it into a shake.

Blended in my ninja and BAM! Delicious cold treat. I think I will add avocado, half a banana and spinach next time for lunch during the week. Get some healthy fats, micro nutrients to boot.

The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (08-06-2022)
Old 08-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Crusader by Choice

Thanked 1,761 Times in 1,134 Posts
paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
I keep wanting to try them but the RTDs keep saying the discount doesn’t apply.

I don’t have time to mix drinks during the day.

~PM
Genetic Freak (08-06-2022)
Old 08-06-2022, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramuscle View Post
I keep wanting to try them but the RTDs keep saying the discount doesnít apply.

I donít have time to mix drinks during the day.

~PM
They are not allowing any discounts towards protein right now due to global demand and protein shortage. It is affecting everyone. I just checked Mutant and IsoSurge is now $90 for 5 lbs! Redcon1 had a special last weekend where protein was 30% off for everyone. I will keep the board posted when they do it again, but they only do it for a couple days. Ronnie is still holding strong on his prices, but I am not sure how much longer he can go on. I see he is out of just about every flavor, so maybe he is just keeping the prices as is until he runs out of stock. True Nutrition has also gone up per pound. I have not looked at Hostile or any of the other brands. I even see ON is creeping up slowly in price. All I can say is when you find a deal, stock up! I buy at least 10 lbs at a time.

Redcon1