World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anti-Estrogen Profiles

Shoutbox

Old 01-14-2019, 11:30 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,564 Times in 2,896 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Dangers of AIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxjIZqXMhdw
A1food4u (01-14-2019), flexappeal (01-14-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-14-2019, 12:25 PM
flexappeal flexappeal Is Off Line
Community Veteran

flexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad the video came around in the end because it does start of like click bait.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:08 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
A debate on the topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXbKvvcKfmQ
Old 01-15-2019, 07:05 AM

Thanked 3,147 Times in 2,413 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by flexappeal View Post
I'm glad the video came around in the end because it does start of like click bait.
Only reason i stuck with it was your post brother and I still feel like I wasted my time even though there is good info. Could have been done in 4 minutes without all the anecdote. These guys want more watches they should eliminate the fluff chatter and get to the topic. I have a very short attention span and got some info from it but Glyco, would you be so kind as to summarize. While the vid played the whole time I was checking emails and it never caught my attention.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
flexappeal (01-18-2019)
Old 01-15-2019, 07:13 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Wow you guys are a tough crowd. The guy with the funky hair is one of the top 5 HRT docs in the country. This guy is telling you that he has a Dexascan and lots of guys he is seeing that have had their TRT mismanaged with too much AI have osteoporosis. This was put our there to inform on HRT not juice heads. But a lot of guys here are on HRT so it is very relevant. Plus this is informative for those that use AIs and can be extrapolated. The second video is 4 of the 5 top five HRT docs in the country.
MR. BMJ  (01-15-2019)
Old 01-15-2019, 09:25 AM
WCBB Veteran

StCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond repute
Damn I thought this thread was about Artificial Intelligence, now THATS the AI Iím worried about!!!!!! .......... kidding not kidding, thanks for the info brother
Old 01-16-2019, 08:46 AM
q-ball q-ball Is Off Line
Community Veteran

q-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the info Glyco..

Do most HRT patients get prescribed high doses of AI?
Old 01-16-2019, 09:15 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by q-ball View Post
thanks for the info Glyco..

Do most HRT patients get prescribed high doses of AI?
I would guess a lot of the clinics prescribe them. General practitioners don't really know what they are and some of the best guys are dead set against them while others are more prescribe as needed based. So I don't know but that's the gist of what I get.
Old 01-17-2019, 07:01 AM

Thanked 3,147 Times in 2,413 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks glyco, that is relevant info for sure. It was sifting through the 15 minutes to get the pertinent info. I think the first minute 30 was the most informative HAHA. I mean no disrespect to you glyco. I could see how all the minutia would appeal to you. I just want to know what, why and how. Could have been wrapped up in 1/4 the time.

ADHD i have the attention span of a shrew

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."