World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 04-10-2017, 02:34 PM
MR. BMJ MR. BMJ Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 1,960 Times in 1,513 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I was wondering the other night in the shower...

When all this stuff began, it moved pretty quick for Rick in that he was in the middle of a shoot out, then next thing he knows is that he is waking up hooked up to IV's on a hospital bed with walkers around him. He then tries to look for his wife and son.

Do you ever wonder if these characters ever tried to look for their parents, or other friends and relatives that might be alive?

I mean, i'd have probably taken a run by my dad's house to make sure he was alright if this were to happen to me....in addition to other friends. I wonder if Laurie talked to her or Rick's parents before leaving off with Carl and Shane?

Maybe his parents are still alive and need his help? I'm assuming they would still be alive when all this started as Rick doesn't appear to be very old.

Old 04-11-2017, 09:43 AM
-TE- -TE- Is Off Line
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 1,901 Times in 1,402 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post

When all this stuff began, it moved pretty quick for Rick in that he was in the middle of a shoot out, then next thing he knows is that he is waking up hooked up to IV's on a hospital bed with walkers around him. He then tries to look for his wife and son.

Do you ever wonder if these characters ever tried to look for their parents, or other friends and relatives that might be alive?

I mean, i'd have probably taken a run by my dad's house to make sure he was alright if this were to happen to me....in addition to other friends. I wonder if Laurie talked to her or Rick's parents before leaving off with Carl and Shane?

Maybe his parents are still alive and need his help? I'm assuming they would still be alive when all this started as Rick doesn't appear to be very old.
Early on, weren't someone's parents in upstate NY, safe?
Old 04-11-2017, 09:43 AM
-TE- -TE- Is Off Line
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 1,901 Times in 1,402 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Never mind. I got that confused with The Last Ship. I stopped watching that. Not sure how it turned out.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,415 Times in 2,134 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post