World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Friends Remembered

Shoutbox

Friends Remembered Friends and members that paved the way for these forums. Friend that we have come to love and respect . Gone, but not forgotten

Old 12-11-2013, 12:52 AM
6p6 6p6 Is Off Line
The punisher

6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined. View Post
Think aas? Or peds caused the tumor? Why are so many guys going so early now... Really is too many...
...this is a great question for sure boss...why are so many of Arnold to Haney's days doing ok in old age and look/feel great and the past couple generations are starting to really have issues? I'm friends with several big time pros and they conceal major issues to push everything to the max. Personally I will take looking like Arnold or Lee Haney and live a long healthy life. Shoot how about Lou Ferigno? the guys still in great shape...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 6p6 For This Useful Post:
Determined. (12-11-2013), frankwhite (12-13-2013)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-11-2013, 04:04 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,856 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't know about the liver tumor. Derek was an extremes kind of guy. He used hard and heavy for a long time. i think he was still using synthol when he was on dialysis. He also used a lot of narcotics. He had high BP for a long long time and used a lot of synthol for a lot of years.

I think the Golden Era guys use to mostly come off for periods and they did not go to the extremes you see today. Things tend to escalate over time in all areas of human existence. Some guys went extreme and paid a price but not as many of them went to extremes as you see today. i know a few high ranking NPC guys from the 80s and early 90s who are off now and are fine with kids and families. One of them used a lot and nearly died a couple of times. There is a fallacy that you can use these things to extreme and they will not hurt you. well, I think we are seeing that is not true. It's easy to blame genetics or narcotics use or some other factor but I think I will just practice moderation and hopefully I will last a while.
Boomer (12-11-2013)
Old 12-11-2013, 09:19 AM
pincushn pincushn Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,380 Times in 1,105 Posts
pincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond repute
This lifestyle will take a toll on the body, factory in heavy use and it even makes it worse.

Ether way he was a great guy and its never good to see someone go.

RIP

That's cause clown spunk is made from cotton candy. Its extra sticky.~R~F~G~
Old 12-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Brotein Brotein Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Brotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond repute
Rip
Old 12-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Community Veteran

gotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond repute
Will talk about AAS and liver tumors later but not on this thread, however it's an important issue.
DISCLAIMER: Medical information is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:03 AM
ElitePeptides ElitePeptides Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ElitePeptides is a glorious beacon of lightElitePeptides is a glorious beacon of lightElitePeptides is a glorious beacon of lightElitePeptides is a glorious beacon of lightElitePeptides is a glorious beacon of lightElitePeptides is a glorious beacon of light
I would not think it would be the aas that killed him. Probably the other complications he had. None the less, he made great contributions to the industry especially the underground side.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:17 PM
evolutionpep evolutionpep Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

evolutionpep is on a distinguished road
Rip da
Old 12-11-2013, 09:29 PM
AKA LUNATIC

Thanked 1,098 Times in 764 Posts
alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
RIP Derek Anthony

2- time WCBB Fantasy Football League Champion 2014 & 2016