World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

Post Cycle Therapy PCT and Post Cycle Therapy are used in bodybuilders after a bodybuilding steroid or prohromone cycle. Here you will find alternatives on different types of Post Cycle Therapy

Old 08-28-2021, 05:42 PM
Pig Vomit Pig Vomit Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Pig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond repute
2 Questions on HCG, Nolvadex and Blood Tests

1. Is it safe to assume that the use of HCG and Nolvadex will not affect the results of a CBC w/differential blood test? If the test will be affected, how long before the blood draw should one wrap things up?

2. I know that both will affect the results of a testosterone blood test for monitoring TRT levels (yeah, I know, don't necessarily need PCT if you're on TRT but I do get concerned about other important things that the nads produce that are best restored post-cycle). How long before a blood draw for testosterone levels should PCT be wrapped up so that things aren't overly elevated?

Thanks in advance for all replies and advice.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-29-2021, 04:02 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 6,746 Times in 5,130 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
They are definitely going to raise your RBC, so in that regard they are going to impact your CBC. I do not have an answer to how long you should wait for things to come down. I know RBC can take a while to return to normal when compared to your testosterone levels. My RBC can be elevated for months post cycle depending on what I ran.

For testosterone I always waited 3x the half life before I had blood work done and it put me in the normal range. It may be sooner, but this has worked for me.

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
Pig Vomit (08-29-2021)
Old 08-29-2021, 09:48 AM

Thanked 5,679 Times in 4,295 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Man, good question. I think they will effect CBC panel but how much is how is the question. I would give it 4-6 weeks after PCT to let things settle down.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Pig Vomit (08-29-2021)
Old 08-29-2021, 10:18 AM
Pig Vomit Pig Vomit Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Pig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond repute
Currently the CBC is scheduled for just a few days after I wrap up the PCT. I think I'm going to push that appointment off for a month just to be safe. My RBC has traditionally been slightly higher (or just within on the high side) than the normal range even when I had not done a cycle for years, and I don't want it to be elevated even more due to being too close to the end of the cycle and PCT.
Old 08-29-2021, 12:35 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 6,746 Times in 5,130 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig Vomit View Post
Currently the CBC is scheduled for just a few days after I wrap up the PCT. I think I'm going to push that appointment off for a month just to be safe. My RBC has traditionally been slightly higher (or just within on the high side) than the normal range even when I had not done a cycle for years, and I don't want it to be elevated even more due to being too close to the end of the cycle and PCT.
It is common for people living our lifestyle to have higher than normal RBC even when not on a cycle. The additional calories and protein forces the kidneys to work harder than normal, causing an increase in RBC.

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
Pig Vomit (08-29-2021)