World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 11-28-2021, 11:02 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 6,746 Times in 5,130 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massimo1 View Post
Reading this thread, I am wondering for what purposes y'all are using gear? TRT? Maintenance? More muscle?
All

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-28-2021, 11:25 PM

Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,526 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
I love this stuff at a small to medium dose. It puts lean pounds on me in addition to the a aesthetic value it brings. For the first time last year I got too see it on me in the final month of a comp prep at 100mg a day which is a high dose and you could see my heart beat in several places in my body, take my pulse without touching me. Pretty achy in the joints at that dose. It 100% gave me the finished polished look I was seeking to be onstage. I did use an AI, drop all other compounds, cut food down to a sparrow snack, and run daily as if a bear were chasing me. All this helped the winni do its thing: dry, hard, full and grainy.

Even at small amounts it does invert my LDL and HDL. Doc saw bloodwork on me once while I was using winstrol and he threw a shit fit. Srsly let me have it with both barrels. But he didn’t say anything when I used it to compete just advised I tone it down in the gym since I’m old and had no heart protection with good colesterol.

I feel good on it and have great libido and it does get kinda hard on the hairline.

Used to combine it with masterone and tren and an AI with a clean diet and get phukking hard and chiseled. But those are the good old days when pappy wasn’t old.

A buddy of mine was in his second test cycle a while back and got huge. He goes 6-4 225 lean. This cycle had him super lean at 245. After 12 weeks of 16 of test and With 4 weeks left in the cycle I tossed him a bottle of winstrol and told him to eat 50mg a day til it was gone past when he dropped the test. Dude he looked incredible. Went from bulked to striated with muscle separation id never seen on him before. And gained another 15 pounds!!! And looked like he’s gained 30.

Great stuff here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (11-29-2021), Genetic Freak (11-29-2021), MR. BMJ  (11-29-2021)
Old 11-29-2021, 05:32 AM
Massimo1 Massimo1 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
I should have been more precise. My question is aimed at the older members (i.e., past 60 y.o.). Me, I'm just 70 now. I look much younger, but that's on the outside. I am pretty sure I'm going to start a smallish cycle soon because I think I can put back some of what I lost thanks to various medical events. I have no illusions that I my aging tissues will respond like 30, even 20 years ago. I will try to help that with YK-11 and hesperidin. Even so, I have no ego about not being able to train as hard.
The Following User Says Thank You to Massimo1 For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (11-29-2021)
Old 11-29-2021, 08:27 AM
Glycomann Glycomann Is Off Line
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 6,127 Times in 3,884 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massimo1 View Post
I should have been more precise. My question is aimed at the older members (i.e., past 60 y.o.). Me, I'm just 70 now. I look much younger, but that's on the outside. I am pretty sure I'm going to start a smallish cycle soon because I think I can put back some of what I lost thanks to various medical events. I have no illusions that I my aging tissues will respond like 30, even 20 years ago. I will try to help that with YK-11 and hesperidin. Even so, I have no ego about not being able to train as hard.
I hope your recovery goes well. I'm trying to stick with things that are as close to pharma grade as possible especially as I age. I started this thread based on an idea to try and get to the root of the aging issue and increased side effects of stanozolol. Probably it's best to just leave it alone in my case rather than try to figure out the mechanism for the change.
MR. BMJ  (11-29-2021)