World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 10-30-2021, 04:50 PM
bigpetefox bigpetefox Is Off Line
Donating Member

bigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond repute
Orals ranked, per my own research!

I wrote this based on my own use and research of these products. Some more savvy users may have different outlooks as far as what I've experienced.

Let's dive in!

Oral Anabolics:

Many oral anabolics have been used in medical and clinical applications for decades. Some are too harsh for daily use; some are widely prescribed even with their so-called ďtoxicityĒ. Hereís a list of those anabolic compounds and charts on their abilities as far as bulking/ cutting/ hardening/ strength/ estrogen activity/ health threatening properties.

This is NOT MEDICAL ADVICE!

Bulking Prowess
1. Dianabol: Most of its ability comes from having estrogen conversion, the water weight helps with lubricating joints and keeping tendons pliable. 30-50mg daily
2. Anadrol: Like DBol but with better strength output. Water gain isnít as apparent but itís dose-dependent on the individual. 50mg-150mg daily or 50mg pre-workout for strength gains
3. Superdrol: Methyldrostanolone works like Anadrol with no aromatase activity. Good strength, muscle fullness and dry gains with a 4Ė6 week administration. 10-20mg daily, 6-week cycles for advanced PED users only.
4. Methyl-1-Testosterone: Very strong, 10mg doses daily for no longer than 2 weeks can build a significant amount of muscle. Toxicity is rough with this one, increased hydration and support supplements are a must especially antioxidants and immune health products.
5. Anavar: Oxandrolone was considered a ďgirl steroidĒ due to its lower activity for growth and strength. Itís a DHT derivative that has no estrogenic activity. Toxicity is low, but it does tend to metabolize in the kidneys, so organ health is paramount. Low androgenic and moderately anabolic, with high protein intake gains can still be made with this compound.

Cutting Prowess
1. Anavar: This is the best use of this moderate anabolic/weak androgenic product. 50mg daily for 4 weeks, test subjects will notice high sex drive, focus, greater pumps from training and vascularity. Will spare muscle on a calorie deficit and even help build muscle while dieting.
2. Superdrol: Being a dry compound, this wonít cloud your gains and make your muscles stand out. Strength on a deficit will go up, protein sparing, and nitrogen retention is great with this product. 10mg daily is fine for cutting with little strain on liver.
3. Anadrol: If the user can offset the water weight, they can peel off fat nicely on this product. 50mg daily to keep bloat at bay with a natural diuretic (Uva Ursi, Dandelion).
4. Methyl-1-Testosterone: Lethargy will be miserable on this while on a deficit, still a strong anabolic. 5mg-10mg 2 weeks on/2 weeks off.
Dianabol is too wet of a product to recommend for dieting purposes, the bloat could cause a user to feel theyíre not losing fat.

Hardening Prowess:
*Mostly DHT derivatives and some obscure products that might come back thanks to UGL quality coming closer to pharmaceutical grade.

1. Turinabol: Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is more of an aesthetics drug with decent muscle-building power. Women should stay away due to its high androgenic property. Hardens muscle during cutting phases, mostly used by competitive bodybuilders for the protein sparing effects. 50mg daily for 4 weeks or closer to showtime for that extra dry grainy look to the muscle during the water depletion phase. Will crush SHBG levels, causing free test to go up and enact aromatase activity.
2. Proviron: Mesterolone, a potent DHT derivative that has a 1-methyl group making it quite gentle
on the liver. Good for protecting lean mass during a cut, keeping sex drive and erectile function in check. No extra gains come from it, very weak on the anabolic side. 25mg daily for pumps/vascularity while cutting. 50mg daily for increased libido and hardening current gains while in a calorie deficit. 4 to 6 weeks is plenty for either dose, watch Sex Hormone Binding Globulin levels as this can crush them. Slightly inhibitive to aromatase so free test elevation wonít spark estrogen rebound.
3. Superdrol: Highly anabolic while not having estrogenic behavior. Will get user stronger even on a calorie deficit. 10mg-20mg daily for 4 weeks.
4. Oral Primobolan: Methenolone was once used orally, with similar effects to Turinabol and Proviron. Unlike Primobolan Depot, oral version was bonded with the Acetate ester. More of a contest drug, preserves lean tissue while being slightly weak for building new tissue. Listed low due to lack of availability, tends to enhance the effects of other anabolics one might stack with it. No source on the oral version shows the proper dose.
5. M1T: Very androgenic, due to the drawbacks itís on the bottom of the list.

Strength Prowess:
1. Cheque Drops: Insane focus and aggression, potent enough that it must be dosed in mcg the same way as Metribolone. Used mostly by high-level power athletes and some combat sport athletes for its adrenaline-like boost. Mildly anabolic, very androgenic and highly toxic to the liver. Itís a methylated 19Nor compound that has Alcylates in both the 7 and 17 position of its chemical makeup (steran nucleus).
2. Halotestin: Fluoxymesterone is another potent aggressive product thatís all androgenic, very weak anabolic. Also used by strength athletes, power and aggression is up there with this product.
3. Anadrol: The water weight from estrogen production helps keep joints and tendons hydrated, so itís more popular with powerlifters.
4. Superdrol: Like regular Drol without estrogen, strength is modest in comparison.
5. M1T: Always at the bottom due to toxicity (close to Cheque Drops) but with lethargy and liver pain (the infamous Back Pumps) itís not worth it.

Estrogen Prowess:
*Not really a strength per-se, more like normal or elevated estrogen is to be expected with these.
1. Dianabol: All that bloat is due to estrogen either from low test, or the product itself creating a methyl-based estradiol.
2. Methyltestosterone: The first orally available testosterone, never used since it aromatized way too much to be viable. Bloat would be close to as bad as dbol.
3. Anadrol: It also creates a methyl-estradiol metabolite, but not as pronounced as the first two.
4. Cheque Drops: Back again, some cases have seen the drug either cause estrogen induced sides, or increase prolactin or progestin-based sides including gynecomastia (Raloxiphene would be key in reversing this along with either Piramipexole, Cabergoline, or P5P vitamin B6)

Health-threatening:
*These compounds are so toxic; their application isnít warranted with other products that can exhibit the same outcomes with healthier recovery.
1. Metribolone: Methyl Trenbolone. Super strong 19Nor variant that used in lab assays for receptor proliferation. Once considered for advanced breast cancer treatment, it made patients worse, so it was never marketed. The anabolic/androgenic range is so high it should be the strongest steroid ever made, but even at mcg doses itís more toxic than Mibolerone (Cheque Drops). Even 1mcg doses are highly toxic. There is a dehydrogenated version used in labs, but not in abundance. Any Methyltrienolone on the market now should be considered fake due to its near poisonous effect.
2. Halotestin: Worse than Cheque Drops, liver health is at risk when using this product.
3. Cheque Drops: Dosed in mcg, severe toxicity is imminent with this product.
4. M1T: Probably related to the first 3, toxicity rears its ugly head within days with brown urine and organ pain. Day 4 until ceased will show an increase of lethargy and dry joints.
5. Superdrol: Low on the list as itís well tolerated, but still not liver-friendly and has a hard impact on lipids.
Vanity Drugs:
*These may help build muscle, or just tighten up what you have. Competitive use only.
1. Turinabol
2. Methenolone (oral Primobolan Acetate)
3. Stanozolol: Known by commercial name Winstrol or Winny. Weak DHT variant, total waste for the regular Joe just lifting and not competing.
4. Desoxymethyltestosterone: Madol or during its legality Phera-Plex is like a slightly weaker Supoerdrol. Closer to MENT in strength/muscle gains with no estrogen increase, bad on lipids. Probably the best for muscle building in this list, but not widely available. Injectable versions can be found if one were looking, good reviews on it. Low on the list as itís one of the few here that can build muscle but not good for a typical gym-rat.

Overall list of best to worst (IMO)
*Subjective and can change pending on needs and use*
1. Anavar
2. Proviron
3. Anadrol
4. Desoxymethyltestosterone
5. Superdrol
6. Dianabol
7. Turinabol
8. Winstrol
9. Methyl-1-testosterone
10. Halotestin (not used)
11. Cheque Drops (not used)
12. Pimobolan Acetate (not used, Methenolone Acetate)
13. Methyltrienolone (Obviously haven't used)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-30-2021, 05:44 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 6,973 Times in 5,295 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
For me it is d-bol, winstrol, anadrol and anavar in that order.

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
bigpetefox (10-30-2021), jipped genes (11-04-2021)
Old 10-30-2021, 05:51 PM
bigpetefox bigpetefox Is Off Line
Donating Member

bigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond repute
Different needs/wants for physique enhancement calls for different compounds that favor that outcome. I didn't like Dbol or Winstrol myself, but I see why anyone else would like them.
Old 10-31-2021, 09:12 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,504 Times in 2,048 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
super impressive, bigpetefox.....great read, just great
The Following User Says Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
bigpetefox (10-31-2021)
Old 10-31-2021, 10:18 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 6,233 Times in 3,949 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Right Pete. They all have sort of special purposes in the bodybuilder or competitive weight lifter. I pretty much liked all orals I have used. Some are a little more difficult to use. I remember when I did halo for the first time. It was with a good swig of deca. Back then deca was more a base than anything else. Halo made me ill and at a toxic state I got a nasty pneumonia. Then I used it stand alone at 20 mg per day and it worked like gangbusters as a hardener and strength enhancer without gaining more than a couple lbs. I used it for about a months.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,962 Times in 2,916 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
It's funny how each person can react differently. For me...

Mass:
Anadrol
Dbol
Tbol
Anavar

Cutting:
Winstrol by FAR
Halo
Anavar
Anadrol if diet is dialed in.

Strength:
Anadrol
Halo
Dbol
Winstrol
Anavar
Methyltest
Tbol

Hardening:
Halo
Anavar
Proviron
Winstrol
Methyltest

OVERALL.....after factoring in side effects, it's hard to not have Anavar at the top. It does hammer lipids though for most people. I've seen a few guys who it did not effect their lipids.

I only used methyltest once, it was 'okay.' Brovel sold down in Mexico for a short while back in the 90's. One of my buddies got it thinking it was Anadrol untl I pointed out that it was Mtest. He didn't want it, so I took it....like 1-2 bottles. I'm not even sure if it was real or not.

I've never taken.....Cheque Drops, M1Test, MethylTren, and Superdrol.
Old 11-04-2021, 01:12 AM
jrod jrod Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

jrod is on a distinguished road
I took M1T about 20 years ago when you could get it from a supplement store. I took it for about 4 weeks and I had an increase in strength and sides but it absolutely messed up my liver enzymes. I did a physical and the doctor was concerned about my liver and ordered additional tests. By the time I went to to tests, I had been of for a while while taking liver supps, everything normalized.
I only use var and proviron for orals.
Old 11-04-2021, 06:32 AM

Thanked 5,811 Times in 4,386 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I have not tried many of those.

Ido remember M1T and I too took it jrod after getting it at the local supp shop. Took it as my oral on a test/deca cycle. biggest and strongest I have ever been in my life. But lipids were apocalyptically bad, liver values were that of a hardcore alcoholic and I felt like crap for weeks after disuse. Never touched it again.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 11-04-2021, 04:06 PM
Massimo1 Massimo1 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
Ugh. Hated superdrol. Gave me severe acid reflux within 10 days each time I tried it. I generally agree with Mr. BMJs assessment.
Old 11-04-2021, 04:48 PM
WCBB Veteran

Kluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond repute
I like to classify orals as wet or dry. All AAS really. Because you can use a “wet” oral on a cut or a dry compound on a bulk. More so a wet compound on a cut because you don’t want to dry out your joints lifting heavy on a bulk but it can work with the right combination of orals and injectables. I think people sometimes forget that a cut is determined by your diet. Not the drugs you use. And using a wet compound while cutting can make you look fuller while depleted. My number one for a bulk or a cut is dbol. Or was at least. I don’t mess with orals much anymore because it affects my liver enzymes to easily. Now I would say proviron because of how well it controls gyno for me. I would rather use proviron than and AI or a SERM any day. And to my surprise it works just as well for me. Wether it’s deca or high test. Legit proviron is amazing compound. I just wish I had found it sooner in my AAS journey.

Last edited by Kluso; 11-04-2021 at 04:53 PM.