World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum

Bodybuilding Discussion forum Worldclassbodybuilding Adult Bodybuilding forum dedicated to the discussion of bodybuilding training and weightlifting advice

Old 11-20-2020, 08:43 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

jrod is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Hank that's a great history. Some of these young guys don't believe a guy with good genetics can build a large muscular physique with out a gram of tren and a gram of test.
I concur.
I was NOT naturally gifted genetically like DP and some others. My frame and genetics are limited. My family is naturally lean and tall so I knew I didnít stand a chance.
To be that size at such an early age, naturally, wow thatís incredible.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-20-2020, 08:56 PM
WCBB Veteran

Roughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond repute
I was in prison with nothing else to do so I started lifting weights.
Started using gear when I was 53.
Old 11-20-2020, 09:57 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,326 Times in 3,394 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I started because I had a knee injury that wouldn't heal for 2 years. I did a cycle and it healed. I juiced for 3 years and tehn went off for about a year and a half. Then I went back and used again for another 3 years. Then I went off for 10 years. Then I was 46 and I was starting to feel like I was losing my edge. So I started cycling again and it worked. Then around 53 I started TRT but hedged with it still mostly cycling. The the last couple years I took one 8 week and 2 4 weeks periods off. Now I'm pretty much strait TRT with bumps as in cycles. This shit keeps evolveing... I guess til you die. Now I'm 59 and apparently healthy. Odd.
A1food4u (11-23-2020)
Old 11-23-2020, 03:23 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,187 Times in 2,405 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I mainly got started in BB by being in sports at an early age, then when I got into High School, they misdiagnosed the type of spina bifida I have, so I was not allowed to play football, which I wanted to do. So I got into training weights to try and strengthen and add muscle to my frame. I actually started toward the end of my 8th grade year, and the summer leading into high school. I got bored of basketball and soccer and just concentrated on the weight room. I wish I would have not done that thinking back now, and wish I would have got into wrestling and martial arts.

Anyway, in the 80's, guys like Arnold and Stallone were the main guys in movies, and I always liked their muscle build and conditioning. I was attracted to the muscle and thought it was cool. By the time I got to high school, I was watching the morning ESPN shows like American Muscle and everything. I would watch them before going, and tape them on my VHS to rewatch over and over.

I was always one of the top guys for muscle and strength in HS, outside of like O/D-line type built guys, but when I started seeing guys pass me up with ease and hardly training and putting time in, it made me more determined to kickass in the gym (the high school gym). After I learned the hard way that I was not going to beat these enhanced guys, it pissed me off, and I decided to look more into AAS. I picked up my first issue of MM2K in 1992, my sophomore year. I didn't even like it, I thought they were liars on their reporting of drug use, lol. I kept reading them, and by the time I got into my senior year, I was more accepting of the actual drug use in the weight room. I'd say easily 50-75% of those in sports and in the weight room at my school had already used AAS, it was notorious in our school, and our city. So when I was a senior in HS, 3 months prior to turning 18y, I took 1/2ml of Primoteston from a dirty ass needle, and a week later, I took 1ml of fake sustanon, lol. Yea...pathetic, huh?:o

A few months later, around spring time, I decided to buy some Anadrol pills for a bench press meet that we all participated in between the high school every year. I was benching around 305-315# at around 205# at the time already. The guy I bought my anadrol from thought I was already using and was scared i'd grow too much and be obvious and that he'd get caught, lol. Well, he ripped me off and sold me each pill for like $8 a pop:mad: I didn't know at the time any better, and Anadrol was hard to get in 1994 at that time for a high school kid (It was European....though by the summer or end of summer Mexico started selling the newer pink Syntex tabs in blister packs that became popular). So I got like 10 pills for $80:rolleyes:

I took 1/4 tab for a week or two (I may have started EOD, I can't remember), then 1/2 tab for a week or two, then back down. It lasted about 4-5 weeks, but it was super low dosed and I can't even remember specifics now, lol. Anyway, I won my class in the BP contest. I hit 325#, but missed 345#:( What was funny was I stopped taking the pills and a few weeks later, our last week or two of school, I hit 365#. I was floored. I was around 205'ish pounds.

Anyway, that lead me to research more and get into things more, especially the Mexican side of things. I got onto the forums in 1995, and the rest is history. I became a board and AAS junkie, lol. By the summer and fall, we were going SOTB every week, or EOW. Over the summer I took some fake Cypionate....the Depo-testosterone down in Mexico with the fake skinny neck bottles:( That was one of the only times i bought fake gear....another time was in 1995 when I used some fake Mexican Steris Cypionate, lol.....fukking Cyp! Anyway, around the end of summer, or sometime around that point, we bought some of the Mexican Syntex Anadrol in the blisters for next to nothing. They were real (Duchaine even tested them in 1997), and became super popular. They were dirt cheap until they got popular. When Duchaine tested them, the demand became higher and the prices down south went up even more. They had fakes in the amber colored bottles. Anyway, I took another slightly higher cycle of Anadrol for 5-6 weeks, and ended it with a few weeks of Primoteston Depot (1 per week). I actually consider that as my first "real cycle." After that, I was mostly on experimenting with different drugs individual, stacked, and at varying doses. I had many who wanted me to compete, but with college, it just made things too hard for me, I was not going to be a Yates or COleman, lol.
Old 11-23-2020, 04:03 PM
Dawgpound_Hank Dawgpound_Hank Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Hank that's a great history. Some of these young guys don't believe a guy with good genetics can build a large muscular physique with out a gram of tren and a gram of test.
Thanks G.

While I'll admit, most don't wait until 40 to do a cycle like I did (no blame there!), back in your and my day, most guys at least put in some solid time building a good base before touching the sauce. Nowadays, seems like 1 year in and BOOM time for a cycle duh.