World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 03-15-2017, 12:37 PM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
HGH log

Iím somewhat of a newbie when it comes to HGH but have been doing a lot of research and blood work on different kits and thought Iíd share what Iíve learned.

First thing, always test a kit before making a bulk order. When testing the only thing you should be concerned with is your IGF-1 levels. Some will say to get a GH serum test done too but unless you can show me the benefit it is a waste of money and HGH since most say you should inject 10iu before testing. Get a baseline on your IGF-1 so you know how much your levels are impacted by the HGH. I wish I had this number. I had one in the past but cannot locate the results. I think it was around the 150 range. Hereís an easy and cheap way to order your blood work without going to your doctor: Go to privatemdlabs.com and search igf. The test for igf by itself is like $72. Fill out info accurately and they will send you an email with a link to open the form containing the doctors order. You just print that for and take it to whichever place you chose to make an appointment. During the checkout process online it will have you choose a location and appointment time. During checkout use the discount code health10 for 10% off.

The first brand I tested was Alphatrop. I ran it at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening) for 25 days. After a week I got my IGF-1 levels tested on 12/29/16 and they came back at 359. My normal range is 83-233. So this number was slightly high but I did not have another brand to compare it to. And this was my first run with HGH. I didnít get any sides at all. Weight stayed the same.

My next run was with some generic black tops. I ran these at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening). After being on for a week I got my IGF-1 levels tested on 1/18/17 and they came back at 596. This was much higher than the previous brand. Also sides started about 4 days in with stiffness in my hands. After a week most my fingers would go numb throughout the day and especially when sleeping at night. I had to buy another wedding band because my fingers got too fat! lol I also put on about 5 pounds (water retention). Iím definitely feeling the sides and liking the fullness the water retention is giving me.

Next I tested another batch of the generic black tops. I ordered a 6 month supply since the last ones tested so good. Same as before, I ran them for a week at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening). After being on for a week I got my IGF-1 levels tested on 3/10/17 and they came back at 645. Extremely happy with these and excited to run them for 6+ months and see the results. Iíll keep this log updated and post results if and when I test other brands.

Next week Iím receiving a kit of Ansomone and Iíll be sure to post my results after I get my blood work completed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chadd77 For This Useful Post:
Big B (03-15-2017), MR. BMJ  (04-19-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-15-2017, 12:42 PM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
Here's what I'm curious about. How pharma grade compares to my current generics I'm running. The numbness in my hands is crazy that I have to drop down to 2iu at times. I know most that run pharma do not have sides like this but I'm guessing they test close or better that than the generics. Maybe sometime I'll splurge and buy them so I can run blood work on them.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:33 PM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,399 Times in 2,120 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Been hearing blacks are good for awhile. Thanks for posting results
Old 03-15-2017, 02:46 PM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Been hearing blacks are good for awhile. Thanks for posting results
Are you running them?
Old 03-15-2017, 05:11 PM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,399 Times in 2,120 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadd77 View Post
Are you running them?
No sir. Been off since last summer. This year I'm focusing on packing on slabs. End of the year, early next I will get back on prepping for competitions that summer...
Old 03-15-2017, 07:57 PM
Juggy38 Juggy38 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Juggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond repute
Chad didnyou get them directly from the provider?
Old 03-15-2017, 08:35 PM
rocketw19 rocketw19 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

rocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadd77 View Post
Here's what I'm curious about. How pharma grade compares to my current generics I'm running. The numbness in my hands is crazy that I have to drop down to 2iu at times. I know most that run pharma do not have sides like this but I'm guessing they test close or better that than the generics. Maybe sometime I'll splurge and buy them so I can run blood work on them.
I can tell you bro the IGF will come out the same I've tested both. but the generics will have you holding more water. you would not get that swollen feeling as bad on serostims if taking the same IUs of coarse.
I rotate vials one of my blacks then one of serostims back and forth. I figured I will die slower and my wallet will die slower this way LMAO

good info you are providing your tests show that you do not have to be on weeks before testing like so so many will say and it tells us there is a reason why generics are cheaper and I bet it has to do with the water retention and purity. total guess on that though.
chicken_hawk (04-10-2017)
Old 03-22-2017, 07:39 AM
Community Veteran

I started running Ansomone yesterday at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening). I'll be getting my blood work done late next week. I'm curious how these will test compared to the others I've ran.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:58 AM

Thanked 2,945 Times in 2,344 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Can I have you guys all answer for me, are you still competing if not are you using the HGH as an aging stop gap, are you hoping to compete in the future? just curious....
Old 03-22-2017, 02:39 PM
rocketw19 rocketw19 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

rocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Can I have you guys all answer for me, are you still competing if not are you using the HGH as an aging stop gap, are you hoping to compete in the future? just curious....
I never was a BB I was hard to say "was" a professional fighter I used GH always as a anti aging health thing. I have taken up to 6iu for 2 years straight but I wasn't in it for the muscle that just an extra just like the fat loss is an extra.

I just tore my bicep tendons off so its for healing now but I would of been on it anyways.
I keep my IGF around 350 to get results and not risk diabetes (2.5ius)
A1food4u (03-22-2017), Glycomann (04-10-2017)