World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Join worldclassbodybuilding

Join the #1 Bodybuilding Fitness Forum Today - It's Free!

Welcome to Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Are you interested in Bodybuilding or Fitness? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for Fitness minded people to meet online. Just fellow bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. We have Articles, knowledgable members, Questions and Answers that you might not find anywhere else, Steroid and Supplemnent Profiles, Routines, a Supplement Store and a lot more So no matter what your fitness background is, beit new to the fitness world or Professional athlete, you'll find that worldclassbodybuilding .com is a great community to join. Best of all it's free!

Join Worldclassbodybuilding - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids discussion group and how it relates to bodybuilding and fitness . The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information.

Old 02-26-2012, 03:56 PM
TBone TBone Is Off Line
Worldclassbjjplayer

TBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of light
Thinking of trying Primo for the first time

After all these years Iím in a place financially that I can finally justify the cost of Primo. Iím currently on a blast of test at 750mg/wk. Iím am a big advocate of low doses but figured its hard to make the argument that higher isnít better if I donít try it. Although Iíve done it years ago, I wanted to see what it would be like now that Iím better and wiser about my diet and training. The results are turning out to be about the same as my usual high of 500mg/wk.

Anyway, back to the subject. So after I finish with my current blast, I will go back down to my TRT dose for a couple months (finishing up the blast in 2 weeks). During that time of TRT dose, I will add Masteron for the first time at about 50mg/wk to start just to see how I respond, mostly for sex drive and to see how it feels with regard to making me test dose feel stronger as Glycoman suggests/says. I also want to throw in Deca at 50mg/wk for my shoulders since Iím back on the mat and in a lot of pain now because of that.

After a couple months like I mentioned, I want to do a cycle with a test at about 300mg, an anabolic at ? depending on what I use, Dbol at 30mg/d, and Masteron at 200mg/wk. At my age of 43, Iím dealing with high blood pressure so I wont use Eq. I am sensitive to prolactin so Deca will not go above the therapeutic dose of 50mg/wk or so.

I was thinking about something like this.
1-8 test E 300mg
1-8 Primo 300mg (?) (or another anabolic, suggestions welcome)(remember my joint paint before suggesting winny :-) )
1-6 Dbol 30mg/D
6-10 Mast E 200mg/wk (longer? earlier?)
Adex throughout as needed.

Proviron and Cabergoline on hand as required.

Goal will be to add whatever muscle I can at the beginning and be lean, full and hard by the end. Also, just to see how I respond because thatís half the fun of this for me these days. Its experimentation. I am not a body builder. Iím just an older guy who likes to look good naked as well as clothed. I like to be powerful on the mat and in a sack. LMAO

Iíve been lifting for 30 years, grappling for the last 10+. Iím currently 195lbs and Iíve always been 5í7Ē lol. It would be nice to be leaner than I am now (abs showing) and over 200 lbs.

Let me know what you think.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 2,632 Times in 1,610 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
No need really to stagger the masteron at the end. I really can't speak to much about primobolan from personal experience I respond to lower end doses. Something like this would work for me. The longer you are on including cruises the more it seems to take to get the ball rolling and then the sides amplify. Of course the biigest thing in this is diet. You need to feed the beast. The AAS just open the door for the nutrients to go to the right places especially protein. If you are grappling you are going to be burning a lot of cals to so keep that in mind. When I use to Grapple a lot more I only used very low doses. Higher would seem to bang up my joints even more. At most I would use 600 mg/w. At least 15 mg of an oral a day. the goal was to recover better. When I backed off grappling to say twice a week and wanted to add mass I might have used a little more.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:40 PM
TBone TBone Is Off Line
Worldclassbjjplayer

TBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of lightTBone is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks G-mann. Both Mast and Primo are new for me so this should be interesting. Maybe I’ll run the Mast from 1 to 8 as well then. I know what you mean about the grappling. I can never gain when training 4 to 5 days a week on the mat as well as lifting. I will back off to 1 to 2 days during at least the first 6 weeks of the cycle. I will be ready by that time to give my body a somewhat of a break from it.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:22 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I miss it. When I decide to take a break again from AAS and obsessive BBing I'm probably going to start up again. then after a couple months maybe supplement like I use to when I use to complete. Maybe just some low dose test to help me recover and a mild oral now and then. That is until I get the BBing bug again. maybe in the fall.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:30 AM
mick-g mick-g Is Off Line
Community Veteran

mick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to behold
It will be hard to see anything runnin Primo with dbols and for that short of a period..Imo, id save the primo until you can run it longer. What bf are u at, cause if you arent in the singles it will be worth it. Maybe im missing something here? Tell me im wrong... I would like to see u run everything longer. At least 12wks..use EQ instead of the other lean mass oils..or even tren and you will see more dramatic results..Like say run the test e with eq for 12 wks and use the dbol in the beginning or leave out the eq and use tren e or a if you want to see quicker results..run the whole thing for 12 wks..Not necessary to get too complicated. You can run still the mast at the end, but tren during the whole thing will work just as well if not better..Its all your preference though.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:30 AM
TBone TBone Is Off Line
Worldclassbjjplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I miss it. When I decide to take a break again from AAS and obsessive BBing I'm probably going to start up again. then after a couple months maybe supplement like I use to when I use to complete. Maybe just some low dose test to help me recover and a mild oral now and then. That is until I get the BBing bug again. maybe in the fall.
My interest tends to flip flop as well. I also find that Dbol seems to kill my cardio so i'm not totally committed to using it if i'm going to be grappling. Especially if i'm only on the mat 1 to 2 times a week, my cardio will suffer enough with just that. The jury is still out.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:34 AM
TBone TBone Is Off Line
Worldclassbjjplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick-g View Post
It will be hard to see anything runnin Primo with dbols and for that short of a period..Imo, id save the primo until you can run it longer. What bf are u at, cause if you arent in the singles it will be worth it. Maybe im missing something here? Tell me im wrong... I would like to see u run everything longer. At least 12wks..use EQ instead of the other lean mass oils..or even tren and you will see more dramatic results..Like say run the test e with eq for 12 wks and use the dbol in the beginning or leave out the eq and use tren e or a if you want to see quicker results..run the whole thing for 12 wks..Not necessary to get too complicated. You can run still the mast at the end, but tren during the whole thing will work just as well if not better..Its all your preference though.
Staying away from Eq due to how it affects my BP and Deca due to my sensitivity to prolactin (so tren is out too). This is why i was going to try Primo. So you dont think i'll see benefits on the primo in 8 weeks? I dont mind running everything longer though.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:39 AM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line

Thanked 27,170 Times in 12,423 Posts
strongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant future
Ive been on Primo 100mgs EOD for 3 weeks now.My first go at it. Not really impressed at all as of yet.It could be due to the fact that i havent been on it long enough and/or my dose isnt high enough.Going to run in another 2-3 weeks. If nothing really changes, im going to cut it lose and switch compounds.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:48 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
Staying away from Eq due to how it affects my BP and Deca due to my sensitivity to prolactin (so tren is out too). This is why i was going to try Primo. So you dont think i'll see benefits on the primo in 8 weeks? I dont mind running everything longer though.
I do cycles 8 weeks as a standard now but I do them successively with only a few weeks off between. They work for me. Also you can try a little more AI for the prolactin issues and caber for the sex side of the prolactin. I switched to NPP over deca, which works well for me. It's my favorite to add size. Works really well in shortish cycles.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongarm View Post
Ive been on Primo 100mgs EOD for 3 weeks now.My first go at it. Not really impressed at all as of yet.It could be due to the fact that i havent been on it long enough and/or my dose isnt high enough.Going to run in another 2-3 weeks. If nothing really changes, im going to cut it lose and switch compounds.
I hear it creeps up on you and in a couple months you are leaner and harder and add quality muscle with virtually no sides. At lower dose it always takes a little longer. I can't really speak from personal experience on primo but a good friend of mine use to use a lot of it and he loves the stuff.