World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Join worldclassbodybuilding

Join the #1 Bodybuilding Fitness Forum Today - It's Free!

Welcome to Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Are you interested in Bodybuilding or Fitness? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for Fitness minded people to meet online. Just fellow bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. We have Articles, knowledgable members, Questions and Answers that you might not find anywhere else, Steroid and Supplemnent Profiles, Routines, a Supplement Store and a lot more So no matter what your fitness background is, beit new to the fitness world or Professional athlete, you'll find that worldclassbodybuilding.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's free!

Join Worldclassbodybuilding - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

Post Cycle Therapy PCT and Post Cycle Therapy are used in bodybuilders after a bodybuilding steroid or prohromone cycle. Here you will find alternatives on different types of Post Cycle Therapy

Old 03-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Community Veteran

trafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant future
Purchase Peptides review

Their nolva from the "Mass Production" line is underdosed, as I suspect their Adex is as well.

I've always been able to keep any gyno sides under control with 20 mg daily. But now, even running a modest 500 mg/wk test-e, I need to use AT LEAST 40 mg daily to have any effect, and that's not even enough to fully stop the gyno sides.

Similarly, 0.5 mg daily of Adex has also been successful for me in the past to keep estro-related sides at bay. Theirs has done next to nothing at 1 mg daily.

When I felt the PurchasePeptides products not doing their job, I had to use my Aromasin from researchstop (which I had planned for pct) to kill it from going any further.

Needless to say, I'm very pissed and especially disappointed. I trusted them deliver what they said they would, and they didn't. But it's not so much the fact that I counted on their product to keep me from getting bitch tits, but that now I have to go through the hassle and buy my ancillaries/pct again.

I hope my order is an isolated incident and at others aren't getting mis-dosed products.
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" -Proverbs 27:17

Vet@SOI.com

Last edited by trafficdodger; 03-08-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:38 PM
ballzan ballzan Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficdodger View Post
Their nolva from the "Mass Production" line is underdosed, as I suspect their Adex is as well.

I've always been able to keep any gyno sides under control with 20 mg daily. But now, even running a modest 500 mg/wk test-e, I need to use AT LEAST 40 mg daily to have any effect, and that's not even enough to fully stop the gyno sides.

Similarly, 0.5 mg daily of Adex has also been successful for me in the past to keep estro-related sides at bay. Theirs has done next to nothing at 1 mg daily.

When I felt the PurchasePeptides products not doing their job, I had to use my Aromasin from researchstop (which I had planned for pct) to kill it from going any further.

Needless to say, I'm very pissed and especially disappointed. I trusted them deliver what they said they would, and they didn't. But it's not so much the fact that I counted on their product to keep me from getting bitch tits, but that now I have to go through the hassle and buy my ancillaries/pct again.

I hope my order is an isolated incident and at others aren't getting mis-dosed products.
Thanks for the review! I was just getting ready to order Adex from purchasepeptides, maybe I will have to go else where.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:58 PM

ozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond repute
this doesnt bring up more discussion? this is a big ass deal folks if a place like that is selling underdosed or fake--and im not saying they are---but it needs more attention then being buried
Old 03-09-2012, 07:15 PM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 12,968 Times in 7,466 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Have you discussed this with them? what were their thoughts?

W C B B Sponsors
ElitePeptides
Androgenetx
AXIOPeptides
BlueSkyPeptide discount code for 20% off first order bluesky20
Maxim Peptides
Southern SARMs discount code for 10% off WCBB10
Species Nutrition
Pinnacle Peptides discount code for 35% off WCBB35
All About Peptides
Melanotan Express discount code for 30% OFF BASS35
Bodybuilders Bodywash

Egg Whites International <---Liquid egg whites
HideMyAss Security Proxy <----people are watching what your doing.. here's the way to stop that
Muscleegg Liquid Eggwhites <-- For Chocolate liquid Eggwhites
Home Chemistry Conversions <--For all your home chemistry needs
AMAZON.com use our Amazon affiliate link for any amazon purchase
discount code for 30% OFF entire store WORLD30

Featured Sponsors Of the Month

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 03-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Community Veteran

trafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant futuretrafficdodger has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
Have you discussed this with them? what were their thoughts?
No. To be quite honest, I'm so disappointed that I don't even care to deal with them anymore in any capacity - I don't see anything constructive coming from me complaining to them.

What can they offer? More product? No thanks. A refund? Maybe, though I doubt it. Lastly, the amount of email I've received from them promoting Buy-1 Get-1, Buy-2 Get-1, etc... doesn't sit well with me. Too aggressive makes me feel like they're trying to get as much money as possible as fast as possible.... and that type of practice in this business doesn't seem to last too long and gains unwanted attention.

Anyway, those are just my feelings and thoughts. I hope I'm a isolated case.

Vet@SOI.com
Old 03-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Beast Beast Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Thanked 1,035 Times in 777 Posts
Beast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant future
I have 2 weeks from my show. FUCK! I'm ordering letro from a previous supplier. Can't take the chance!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Ezskanken Ezskanken Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Ezskanken is on a distinguished road
I've seen the owner verbally attack those that claim his products are bunk/weak. It's not something you'd expect from someone like that, but I've been coming across a few of these threads with in the last 3-4 weeks...
Old 03-10-2012, 10:09 PM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 12,968 Times in 7,466 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficdodger View Post
No. To be quite honest, I'm so disappointed that I don't even care to deal with them anymore in any capacity - I don't see anything constructive coming from me complaining to them.

What can they offer? More product? No thanks. A refund? Maybe, though I doubt it. Lastly, the amount of email I've received from them promoting Buy-1 Get-1, Buy-2 Get-1, etc... doesn't sit well with me. Too aggressive makes me feel like they're trying to get as much money as possible as fast as possible.... and that type of practice in this business doesn't seem to last too long and gains unwanted attention.

Anyway, those are just my feelings and thoughts. I hope I'm a isolated case.
By letting them know there is a possible problem allows them to fix it.. Without feedback.. if a problem exists.. no one fixes it

W C B B Sponsors
ElitePeptides
Androgenetx
AXIOPeptides
BlueSkyPeptide discount code for 20% off first order bluesky20
Maxim Peptides
Southern SARMs discount code for 10% off WCBB10
Species Nutrition
Pinnacle Peptides discount code for 35% off WCBB35
All About Peptides
Melanotan Express discount code for 30% OFF BASS35
Bodybuilders Bodywash

Egg Whites International <---Liquid egg whites
HideMyAss Security Proxy <----people are watching what your doing.. here's the way to stop that
Muscleegg Liquid Eggwhites <-- For Chocolate liquid Eggwhites
Home Chemistry Conversions <--For all your home chemistry needs
AMAZON.com use our Amazon affiliate link for any amazon purchase
discount code for 30% OFF entire store WORLD30

Featured Sponsors Of the Month

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 03-11-2012, 07:34 AM

ozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond repute
where is purchase peptides at to comment?
Old 03-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
By letting them know there is a possible problem allows them to fix it.. Without feedback.. if a problem exists.. no one fixes it
True.

I'll let them know.

Vet@SOI.com