World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

WCBB Weekend Shoutbox

Old 03-27-2012, 04:15 PM
ballzan ballzan Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to all
D-Bol Sample

Hey I just went to a new online source and they send out 2 5mg British D for free so you can make sure they are legit, just got them today and if I take them what should I expect to feel to make sure they are legit?
Old 03-27-2012, 04:18 PM
alluprbdy alluprbdy Is Off Line
GH Addict

alluprbdy is on a distinguished road
nothing, wouldnt matter anyway. If they wanted to get over on you they would send you 2 real dbol and then 100fakes when you order.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:24 PM
massjunkie massjunkie Is Off Line
Sport Bike Racer

massjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by alluprbdy View Post
nothing, wouldnt matter anyway. If they wanted to get over on you they would send you 2 real dbol and then 100fakes when you order.
Agreed.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:18 PM
ballzan ballzan Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to allballzan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by alluprbdy View Post
That's true, never even thought about it like that.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,627 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzan View Post
That's true, never even thought about it like that.
Plus, it might not be the brightest idea to get it from a website....
Old 03-27-2012, 07:52 PM
youngblood youngblood Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

youngblood is a glorious beacon of lightyoungblood is a glorious beacon of lightyoungblood is a glorious beacon of lightyoungblood is a glorious beacon of lightyoungblood is a glorious beacon of lightyoungblood is a glorious beacon of light
should of gotten some test, at least 3 vials , deca, winny and some prop just so you can tell what there stuff is like in a cycle lol 2 dbols ? i eat at least8 ed. be careful.....
Old 03-27-2012, 09:28 PM

Thanked 1,086 Times in 810 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
10mg of dbol wouldnt budge me. If I eat 50 then sit back in my easy chair for several minutes, I get that feeling that I love. My face gets a little red, and hot. I get cagey. I want to go lift or hunt something. I can just tell after doing it awhile.

But this game is just like marriage. They are nice to you for a while (ie 2 real dbols) then after they get that ring on their finger, they shower you with shit for life (ie bottle of fake dbols)
Old 03-27-2012, 09:42 PM
pincushn pincushn Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,295 Times in 1,040 Posts
pincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond repute
They prob send them out just for the hook.

That's cause clown spunk is made from cotton candy. Its extra sticky.~R~F~G~
Old 03-27-2012, 11:16 PM
small-guy small-guy Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,148 Posts
small-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pincushn View Post
They prob send them out just for the hook.
agreed so once u make big order = bye bye order
Old 03-27-2012, 11:40 PM
Community Veteran

Warhead14 has a brilliant futureWarhead14 has a brilliant futureWarhead14 has a brilliant futureWarhead14 has a brilliant futureWarhead14 has a brilliant futureWarhead14 has a brilliant futureWarhead14 has a brilliant futureWarhead14 has a brilliant futureWarhead14 has a brilliant futureWarhead14 has a brilliant futureWarhead14 has a brilliant future
I have never even heard some shit like that! Makes sense though for setting up a scam. Especially Dbol, what that like 5 cents a tab?