World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Join worldclassbodybuilding

Join the #1 Bodybuilding Fitness Forum Today - It's Free!

Welcome to Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Are you interested in Bodybuilding or Fitness? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for Fitness minded people to meet online. Just fellow bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. We have Articles, knowledgable members, Questions and Answers that you might not find anywhere else, Steroid and Supplemnent Profiles, Routines, a Supplement Store and a lot more So no matter what your fitness background is, beit new to the fitness world or Professional athlete, you'll find that worldclassbodybuilding .com is a great community to join. Best of all it's free!

Join Worldclassbodybuilding - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Articles

WCBB Weekend Shoutbox

Old 08-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Thanked 12,735 Times in 7,271 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Compounding in Phlojel Ultra

first off, i would stay at 100 mg/ml with your test base. i would invest about $15 in a decent mortal and pestle.
Pulverize the base till it fine fluffy powder. it doen't take long at all, maybe 10 minutes at the most if you do it in 2 or 3 gram batches.
Once you have your grams done place it in a concave bowl and add your phlojel ultra a third at a time.
You will need 53.5 grams of phlojel ultra as it is a 1:1.01 ratio weight to volume so this will yield 54ml of phlojel ultra.
If you pulverize the base accordingly you should not need any solvent, however, if you want to experiement with a solvent, take the above example, add 5 ml of ethyl (everclear/grain alcohol) to the pulverized test base and levigate till it become a paste.
Drop the amount of phlojel ultra to 48.5 grams which will yield 49ml. Same deal, add phlojel ultra a third at a time to your paste and blend. o
Once you have this done with either example, pack it inot the back of a fresh 60ml syringe and dispense at your desired daily dose.
This is 100mg/ml. (or use a an old hand cream pump bottle - but make sure the wifey knows it's not handcream any longer)

Ok, now tren works very well with phlojel ultra. in fact it is best to mix the batch about 4 to 5 days prior to using it as the water in the phlojel ultra will cleave the trenbolone from the acetate ester. (not sure about just water cleaving an ester, but the combination of the eythl and the water in the phlojel might cause it)

I like 50mg/ml concentration. if you are using fina pellets here's what i do, you may have another method, i soak 2 grams of pellets in 50ml of acetone. let the pellets dissolve.
Pour through a coffee filter into the bowl you will be compounding the transdermal in and let this sit overnight. next morning you should be left with crusty crystals. add 3 to 5 ml of ethyl and get this back into a liquid. add the balance of phlojel ultra.
If you used 3ml of ethyl and you have aprox 1.8 grams of TA - i assume a loss through the coffee filter you will need 31 grams of phlojel ultra - shooting for a 36ml batch at 50 mg/ml.
Same as before, add the phlojell ultra slowely to the liquid TA and blend. i like 100mg e/d along with test. I have gone as high as 250mg e/d but the sides are worst for me. the restless sleep and night sweats kick my ass.

This is from Triceptor AKA Carl Larone
Very good guy!!! He was one of the pioneers of transdermals
with additions in "()" by basskiller

within the same discussion, also from Triceptor

IMHO you will get a much higher delivery rate without all the alcohol. I agree, PJU is a bit of a bitch to compound. The traditional squirt bottle transdermals are much easier. Just add powder and shake. However, I believe if you give it a try you will find even better results with the batch being thicker.

My favorite TD batch is 150mg 4AD/ 50mg 4OHT per ml. You will need a 60ml syringe. Take 9g of 4AD and 3g of 4OHT in a concave bowl or mortar. Add 3 to 5 ml of ethyl and levigate with a pestal or spatula and be sure to break down the 4OHT as the 4AD will blend easily into the ethyl. Once you have a paste weigh out the balance of PJU to make up the 60ml. So if you used 4ml of ethyl and you have a total of 12g of powder, you will need 44ml of PJU. PJU is almost 1:1 ratio of volume to weight. 1ml of PJU weighs 1.01g, so weight out 43.5g of PJU and add it to your paste in equal portions. Blend well and thoroughly. Once completed, open a new 60ml syringe, pull the plunger out and load the batch into the back with a spatula. Let it sit overnight.

When you add more than 10% alcohol in an effort to make it more towards a liquid you are reducing the lecithins ability to suround the drug. The way a lecithin based organogel works is the lecithin encapsulates the drug in a circle of molecules. It disrupts the cells of the stratum korneum and carries the drug in along with itself sort of like a trojan horse. I realize it's a pain in the ass to compound, but I promise you get better results. Also, as Strateg0s has pointed out, shower, scrub the area and shave any hair. I also like to take a little niacin right before I go to train in an effort to get more of the drug into my system. The niacin flush open small blood pathways that scavange the drug deposited right beneath the skin by the transdermal. I call it my transdermal turbo charge.

I mix a batch of some type of TD very regularly. I can bang out a batch of TD starting with a raw powder in about 15 minutes real time. Once you have it down, its very quick. Having the right tools helps.

W C B B Sponsors

Truepeptide discount code for 45% off - SF45OFF
Peptides411
ElitePeptides
Androgenetx
IronPeptides discount code for 50% off HUGE50OFF
AXIOPeptides

BlueSkyPeptide discount code for 20% off first order bluesky20
Maxim Peptides
The Chem Depot
Southern SARMs discount code for 10% offWCBB10
Species Nutrition
PHF Supplements
Pinnacle Peptides discount code for 35% off wcbb35
All About Peptides
Evolution Peptides discount code for 15% off WCBB15

Egg Whites International <---Liquid egg whites
HideMyAss Security Proxy <----people are watching what your doing.. here's the way to stop that
Muscleegg Liquid Eggwhites <-- For Chocolate liquid Eggwhites
Home Chemistry Conversions <--For all your home chemistry needs

Featured Sponsors Of the Month

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 01-27-2014, 10:37 PM
Beastmaker Beastmaker Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Beastmaker is on a distinguished road
Can you define 4AD/ 50mg 4OHT per ml. You will need a 60ml syringe. Tkae 9g of 4AD and 3g of 4OHT in a concave bowl or mortar. Add 3 to 5 ml of ethyl and levigate.

Im not familiar with these acronyms. 4ad 4oht. And ethyl is just everckear?
Old 01-28-2014, 05:33 AM
Administrator

basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaker View Post
Can you define 4AD/ 50mg 4OHT per ml. You will need a 60ml syringe. Tkae 9g of 4AD and 3g of 4OHT in a concave bowl or mortar. Add 3 to 5 ml of ethyl and levigate.

Im not familiar with these acronyms. 4ad 4oht. And ethyl is just everckear?

40ht = 4-OHT = 4-Hydroxytestosterone
4ad = 4-Androstenediol (one of the first ph's to hit the market )
yes, in this case, the eythl is everclear

You have to take into account that this was done some 10 years ago. So back then, many prohormones were still legal.. Thats why people were using them in abundance

W C B B Sponsors

Peptides411
ElitePeptides
Androgenetx
AXIOPeptides

Maxim Peptides
The Chem Depot
Species Nutrition
PHF Supplements
All About Peptides

HideMyAss Security Proxy <----people are watching what your doing.. here's the way to stop that

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 01-28-2014, 10:10 AM
WCBB's Official Troll

DaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond repute
Reminds me of the kind of experimentation that guy named "Par Deux" was doing years ago...I wonder what happened to him???...

Old 01-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Administrator

you mean Par Deus.. I don't think he posts at all anymore.. I believe he either runs a "supplement type" company or is the head chemist/originator of their products. (legal products mind you)

W C B B Sponsors

Peptides411
ElitePeptides
Androgenetx
AXIOPeptides

Maxim Peptides
The Chem Depot
Species Nutrition
PHF Supplements
All About Peptides

Old 01-28-2014, 01:33 PM
WCBB's Official Troll

DaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
you mean Par Deus.. I don't think he posts at all anymore.. I believe he either runs a "supplement type" company or is the head chemist/originator of their products. (legal products mind you)
Yeah, that's him...He was definitely an innovator, so it doesn't surprise me he'd be involved in that type of business...

Old 01-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Administrator

he came out with a couple transdermal carriers

W C B B Sponsors

Peptides411
ElitePeptides
Androgenetx
AXIOPeptides

Maxim Peptides
The Chem Depot
Species Nutrition
PHF Supplements
All About Peptides

Old 01-28-2014, 04:13 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,325 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
he came out with a couple transdermal carriers
I used one of his transdermal ideas with test base one time. I felt it was working alright. However, abandoned the experiment after about 4 weeks and just started pinning. It kind of sucked pinning twice a day, but I thought I might be losing too much gear in the transdermal.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:32 PM
WCBB's Official Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
I used one of his transdermal ideas with test base one time. I felt it was working alright. However, abandoned the experiment after about 4 weeks and just started pinning. It kind of sucked pinning twice a day, but I thought I might be losing too much gear in the transdermal.
Yeah, it's been awhile but I think I tried one of his also. As I recall, it worked ok, but after awhile it gave me a nasty rash which eventually turned into an infection.......

Old 01-29-2014, 08:30 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,325 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSarge View Post
Yeah, it's been awhile but I think I tried one of his also. As I recall, it worked ok, but after awhile it gave me a nasty rash which eventually turned into an infection.......
Yeah I got a rash from it as well. Never did get infected. I figured it was because I did not clean the area well enough.