World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Old 04-09-2005, 06:45 PM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,527 Times in 11,347 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
some of you may know

That I'm a total ACCEPT freak. I downloaded a few Judas Priests songs many many moons ago and burnt them onto a CD. I never had a chance to listen to them and just stored the CD with all the others... Many others.
Well I listened to it the other day and the first song blew my mind.

ACCEPT playing METAL GODS Live!!!!

It again makes me proud to be a serious ACCEPT fan or Freak if you will.
If you like PRIEST and you get the chance.. Find this version of METAL GODS.. Freakin awsome!!!

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Scorpio Scorpio Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Scorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, I used to listen to ACCEPT back in the mid 80's "balls to the wall" was one of my favorite songs. I'll check it out.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Administrator

basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
It's totally bad ass.
One of my favorites is Princess of the Dawn... My daughters also. She could sing the chorus to it at the age of 4.. My baby is a Rock&roll princess

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 04-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Dude Dude Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Dude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of light
Hell yea dude 80's metal rocks best band ever is megadeth

(Witty phrase here)
Old 04-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Hell yea dude 80's metal rocks best band ever is megadeth
Dave mustane wields that axe like no other

I would have really like to see where metallica would have been if Dave wasn't thrown out of the group

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

Old 04-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Scorpio Scorpio Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Scorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of lightScorpio is a glorious beacon of light
I used to love all of that stuff, judas, ironmadien, wasp, crue (when they were hard), monowar, accept...damn memories. I hate to hear that shit as classic now lol..
Old 04-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Administrator

I know.. they are called Classics... Makes me feel real old.

But really makes me think. I've never stopped listening to them.. So I guess I'm classic..LOL

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

Old 04-09-2005, 08:51 PM

Thanked 6,377 Times in 4,754 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller
I know.. they are called Classics... Makes me feel real old.

But really makes me think. I've never stopped listening to them.. So I guess I'm classic..LOL

me too. that is what i cut my teeth on. i always hated hair bands but the old 80s metal was great. savatage was one of my favs

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 04-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Dude Dude Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Dude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of lightDude is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I would have really like to see where metallica would have been if Dave wasn't thrown out of the group
Its too bad they will never play again on account of Mustaine's radial nerve damage

(Witty phrase here)
Old 04-09-2005, 09:49 PM
angryoldman angryoldman Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

angryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to all
Quote:

Tough to say. Dave would have either died from an OD with them, or killed Lars. So the question now is, would Metallica be better without Dave or without Lars.
Also, admitting to listening to Judas Priest now a days is almost the same as saying "I like WHAM and Culture Club!!"