World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 11-19-2017, 01:02 AM
Chase Chase Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Chase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant futureChase has a brilliant future
Bad Dates....

jjjeeezzzzuuss... I cant honestly say I have had alot of "bad" dates but I think tonight I got a dose of what others feel when sharing similar stories. Ok, so those that have known me for years would know Im just a simple country boy, I own my 06 F150 and live in a very modest house where the payments are well within a government salary. A good steak on the grill, a cold beer, and a good SEC game and Im pretty much as close peace and happiness as a man can get.

So tonight, I go out with this girl who I havent seen since high school (double digit years) and absolutely drop dead gorgeous. First 15 minutes at her house, a vodka sprite and things are going beautifully with the only odd exception being she gets me to break into a locked bedroom door at her parents house.....eh...so be it, she lives there. Head to the restaurant, she wants me to sit beside her and is on me like we have knonwn each other for years.....that last about 15 minutes....

After that, I dont eat right, (mind you weve reunited for the first time in 30 years for an hour now), my truck is too loud, I have very low standards in women, why am i not spending the night, we have no chemistry, I thought you were staying, I needed a psych exam before taking the job I have, I failed to answer in 20 seconds when the last time I ejaculated, and I failed to go to a bar after dinner (while everyone knew I had an hour a half drive afterwards) and about 30 minutes later shes a crying balling mess complaining about her husband divorcing her and marrying her best friend and how dare he call the cops on her when she went nuts when she found out he was cheating on her and wondering why she is undateable. The owner, waitress, and another friend of mine who happened to be there were looking at me like....wtf....

Sadly, I couldve perhaps endured the judging if I just knew she wouldve shut up even for a moment, but the switch flipped when she said I had very low standards in women after knowing me for an hour, although, at the moment given the company, I had a tendency to agree due to the fact I was even there.

Im not really sure I have enjoyed the sigh of relief as much as I did tonight when I drove away.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chase For This Useful Post:
Darkness (11-19-2017), Friggemall (11-20-2017), MR. BMJ  (11-20-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-19-2017, 01:13 AM
WCBB Veteran

Troop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like you should have at least hit it before you left so she could tell you were doing it wrong. Then maybe elaborate on you lowering your standards recently to find friendship. They are all crazy, just depends on how much we are willing to put up with.
Darkness (11-19-2017), MR. BMJ  (11-20-2017)
Old 11-19-2017, 03:36 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,475 Times in 2,181 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Men are azzholes, women are drama...
Old 11-19-2017, 06:11 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,535 Times in 1,270 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
lol...yada yada yada

as in life, coulda been worse
Old 11-19-2017, 11:20 AM
jipped genes jipped genes Is Off Line

Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,911 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
That is awful. I have had awkward dates but none that bad. better check your kitchen and make sure a bunny is not boiling.

Good thing you did not stay the night. She would be on you like a leech

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
Old 11-19-2017, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Thanked 7,939 Times in 5,188 Posts
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
jjjeeezzzzuuss... I cant honestly say I have had alot of "bad" dates but I think tonight I got a dose of what others feel when sharing similar stories. Ok, so those that have known me for years would know Im just a simple country boy, I own my 06 F150 and live in a very modest house where the payments are well within a government salary. A good steak on the grill, a cold beer, and a good SEC game and Im pretty much as close peace and happiness as a man can get.

So tonight, I go out with this girl who I havent seen since high school (double digit years) and absolutely drop dead gorgeous. First 15 minutes at her house, a vodka sprite and things are going beautifully with the only odd exception being she gets me to break into a locked bedroom door at her parents house.....eh...so be it, she lives there. Head to the restaurant, she wants me to sit beside her and is on me like we have knonwn each other for years.....that last about 15 minutes....

After that, I dont eat right, (mind you weve reunited for the first time in 30 years for an hour now), my truck is too loud, I have very low standards in women, why am i not spending the night, we have no chemistry, I thought you were staying, I needed a psych exam before taking the job I have, I failed to answer in 20 seconds when the last time I ejaculated, and I failed to go to a bar after dinner (while everyone knew I had an hour a half drive afterwards) and about 30 minutes later shes a crying balling mess complaining about her husband divorcing her and marrying her best friend and how dare he call the cops on her when she went nuts when she found out he was cheating on her and wondering why she is undateable. The owner, waitress, and another friend of mine who happened to be there were looking at me like....wtf....

Sadly, I couldve perhaps endured the judging if I just knew she wouldve shut up even for a moment, but the switch flipped when she said I had very low standards in women after knowing me for an hour, although, at the moment given the company, I had a tendency to agree due to the fact I was even there.

Im not really sure I have enjoyed the sigh of relief as much as I did tonight when I drove away.
So, when you guys getting married?

On a serious note she could have been throwing the book at you to test your worthiness. Ya never know.
Old 11-19-2017, 02:06 PM
crusader and preacher. martyr if necessary.

Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,415 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
i had a girl tell me she only went out with me because i was cute but really i was too poor for her we would never work out. i told her there were plenty of rich guys at the restaurant who could buy her dinner and give her a ride home. i walked right out the door and got in my cheap car and drove away.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acneman For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (11-20-2017), trip (11-21-2017)
Old 11-19-2017, 03:42 PM

Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,311 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
I like this story.
Old 11-19-2017, 03:58 PM
Community Veteran

Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acneman View Post
i had a girl tell me she only went out with me because i was cute but really i was too poor for her we would never work out. i told her there were plenty of rich guys at the restaurant who could buy her dinner and give her a ride home. i walked right out the door and got in my cheap car and drove away.
My sister been seeing this guy for almost 3 months now. He has money. Bought her a lot of things, which I didn’t agree with. When she came to me and asked me if I think he’s right for her, I told her if her feelings for him wouldn’t change if he was broke then yes, sounds good for her. To me, it’s pretty sad a woman loves a man for his wallet...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big B For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (11-21-2017), MR. BMJ  (11-20-2017)
Old 11-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
I like this story.
You must watch the Lifetime channel...