World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Join worldclassbodybuilding

Join the #1 Bodybuilding Fitness Forum Today - It's Free!

Welcome to Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Are you interested in Bodybuilding or Fitness? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for Fitness minded people to meet online. Just fellow bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. We have Articles, knowledgable members, Questions and Answers that you might not find anywhere else, Steroid and Supplemnent Profiles, Routines, a Supplement Store and a lot more So no matter what your fitness background is, beit new to the fitness world or Professional athlete, you'll find that worldclassbodybuilding .com is a great community to join. Best of all it's free!

Join Worldclassbodybuilding - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Supplement Discussion forums

WCBB Weekend Shoutbox

Supplement Discussion forums Discussion forums for bodybuilding supplements reguarding muscle gain and weight loss.

Old 02-12-2007, 09:44 AM
XRadiation XRadiation Is Off Line
It's Not A TUUMMAAHH!

XRadiation is on a distinguished road
Nicotine Patch for Fat Loss

Has anyone tried the nicotine patch for fat loss? I have a buddy who is a top level local guy and here swears by them. I have used them for over a month now and I am getting great results with little sides. My appetite is suppressed, I don't sweat like I do on ECA stacks, I actually want to drink alot of water, (which was a problem for years) and my coffee consumption has gone way down because I am wide awake with no peaks or valleys. I have used the Step 2, 14mg/24hr patch. They are kind of pricey but Target seems to have the best price. Let me know if anyone has tried them and what their results or problems were.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:04 AM
DANABOLIC DANABOLIC Is Off Line
SUPERBAD

DANABOLIC is a splendid one to beholdDANABOLIC is a splendid one to beholdDANABOLIC is a splendid one to beholdDANABOLIC is a splendid one to beholdDANABOLIC is a splendid one to beholdDANABOLIC is a splendid one to beholdDANABOLIC is a splendid one to beholdDANABOLIC is a splendid one to beholdDANABOLIC is a splendid one to beholdDANABOLIC is a splendid one to behold
I wondered the same thing. Someone sells a supp that mimmicks nicotine too.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:14 AM
J-POG J-POG Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

J-POG is just really niceJ-POG is just really niceJ-POG is just really niceJ-POG is just really nice
Interesting. What about additiction though? Do you find yourself moody without the patch?
Old 02-12-2007, 11:20 AM
XRadiation XRadiation Is Off Line
It's Not A TUUMMAAHH!

XRadiation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-POG View Post
Interesting. What about additiction though? Do you find yourself moody without the patch?
I stopped for a week and did not miss it.I did get an unexpected feeling of well being on them but didn't miss it.MD just had an article on it I saw after starting. It said that cortisol levels could rise. I am on a cycle of tren 75 mg eod and enenthate 750/mg wk so I don't see that being an issue. Never got the fat loss results when I ran the AS without the nicotine
Old 02-12-2007, 06:50 PM
DRveejay11 DRveejay11 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

DRveejay11 will become famous soon enoughDRveejay11 will become famous soon enough
Here ya go