World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Join worldclassbodybuilding

Join the #1 Bodybuilding Fitness Forum Today - It's Free!

Welcome to Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Are you interested in Bodybuilding or Fitness? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for Fitness minded people to meet online. Just fellow bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. We have Articles, knowledgable members, Questions and Answers that you might not find anywhere else, Steroid and Supplemnent Profiles, Routines, a Supplement Store and a lot more So no matter what your fitness background is, beit new to the fitness world or Professional athlete, you'll find that worldclassbodybuilding .com is a great community to join. Best of all it's free!

Join Worldclassbodybuilding - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

WCBB Weekend Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids discussion group and how it relates to bodybuilding and fitness . The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information.

Old 04-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Grunt76 Grunt76 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Grunt76 is a jewel in the roughGrunt76 is a jewel in the roughGrunt76 is a jewel in the roughGrunt76 is a jewel in the rough
Steroids in Singapore?

My travels bring me to all kinds of places and I must plan my cycles accordingly. Is gear legal over there or not? Does anyone know?

Thanks!
Old 04-30-2007, 03:26 PM
Swede Swede Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Swede is on a distinguished road
I asked my friend if they were legal and she said by doctor's prescription only
Old 04-30-2007, 03:27 PM
captainbicept captainbicept Is Off Line
Donating Member

captainbicept has a brilliant futurecaptainbicept has a brilliant futurecaptainbicept has a brilliant futurecaptainbicept has a brilliant futurecaptainbicept has a brilliant futurecaptainbicept has a brilliant futurecaptainbicept has a brilliant futurecaptainbicept has a brilliant futurecaptainbicept has a brilliant futurecaptainbicept has a brilliant futurecaptainbicept has a brilliant future
They have some of the strictest laws in the world. Gum chewing in public is illegal over there, and I believe marijuana possesion is punishable by death. The crime rate there is almost zero and it is one of the cleanest cities in the world as well. I would assume gear would be a huge no over there, but I could be wrong.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Grunt76 Grunt76 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Grunt76 is a jewel in the roughGrunt76 is a jewel in the roughGrunt76 is a jewel in the roughGrunt76 is a jewel in the rough
Actually it is a small no, you may get $10,000 to 2 years for improper labelling of POISONS. Yes they are on their poisons list, not scheduled substances.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:13 AM
tank190 tank190 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

tank190 is on a distinguished road
WTF???!!! are you serious??? Singapore sucks!! I'm never going there, my god.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Swede Swede Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank190 View Post
WTF???!!! are you serious??? Singapore sucks!! I'm never going there, my god.
I think you would have a good time. It is a very beautiful place and lots of stuff to do. Everybody speaks English with a diverse culture where East meets West. If you really need some stuff then take a trip next door to Thailand.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:34 AM
tank190 tank190 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

tank190 is on a distinguished road
ok,ok I take back what I said about Singapore! LOL!!! I would be real scared of breakin some kinda law that I didn't even know existed and going to prison for a few years, though.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:49 AM
nmk85roll nmk85roll Is Off Line
Big Dog

nmk85roll has much to be proud ofnmk85roll has much to be proud ofnmk85roll has much to be proud ofnmk85roll has much to be proud ofnmk85roll has much to be proud ofnmk85roll has much to be proud ofnmk85roll has much to be proud ofnmk85roll has much to be proud ofnmk85roll has much to be proud ofnmk85roll has much to be proud ofnmk85roll has much to be proud of
I've been to Singapore a few times. It is the MOST BEAUTIFUL place I've ever been. As for gum chewing, it is NOT illegal over there. It is illegal to chew gum in public on the street. As for steroids, I wouldn't even attempt to bring anything over. When you arrive to singapore, the back of the embarkment card says "Drug trafficing is punnishable by death" That's all it says, not such a friendly welcome, but they mean business when it comes to stuff over there.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Swede Swede Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

The reason why no gum chewing is because people tend to just spit the gum out on the street and people step in it. The laws may sound strict or silly but in reality they do make some sense.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 1,724 Times in 1,345 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Singapore was awesome!