World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Join worldclassbodybuilding

Join the #1 Bodybuilding Fitness Forum Today - It's Free!

Welcome to Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Are you interested in Bodybuilding or Fitness? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for Fitness minded people to meet online. Just fellow bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. We have Articles, knowledgable members, Questions and Answers that you might not find anywhere else, Steroid and Supplemnent Profiles, Routines, a Supplement Store and a lot more So no matter what your fitness background is, beit new to the fitness world or Professional athlete, you'll find that worldclassbodybuilding .com is a great community to join. Best of all it's free!

Join Worldclassbodybuilding - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

WCBB Weekend Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids discussion group and how it relates to bodybuilding and fitness . The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information.

Old 06-25-2007, 01:24 PM
Jimmy16 Jimmy16 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Jimmy16 is on a distinguished road
can you get a girl pregnant while juicing?

Can you get a female pregnant while taking steroids?
Old 06-25-2007, 01:38 PM

Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,576 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, you can. If you don't want that to happen, put your girl on the pill or use condoms
Old 06-25-2007, 05:44 PM
mick-g mick-g Is Off Line
Community Veteran

mick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to behold
^lol! don't use it for birth control...
Old 06-25-2007, 05:53 PM
tank190 tank190 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

tank190 is on a distinguished road
Yes you can, unless you are steril
Old 06-25-2007, 07:27 PM
6p6 6p6 Is Off Line
The punisher

6p6 has much to be proud of6p6 has much to be proud of6p6 has much to be proud of6p6 has much to be proud of6p6 has much to be proud of6p6 has much to be proud of6p6 has much to be proud of6p6 has much to be proud of6p6 has much to be proud of6p6 has much to be proud of6p6 has much to be proud of
oi ve'
Old 06-25-2007, 08:59 PM
GBAGH GBAGH Is Off Line
Nobel Peace Prize Protestor

GBAGH has much to be proud ofGBAGH has much to be proud ofGBAGH has much to be proud ofGBAGH has much to be proud ofGBAGH has much to be proud ofGBAGH has much to be proud ofGBAGH has much to be proud ofGBAGH has much to be proud ofGBAGH has much to be proud ofGBAGH has much to be proud ofGBAGH has much to be proud of
My advice is to pull out and go Peter North on her. When she gets pissed at you just tell her that in nine months she will thank you LOL.

Seriously though...look at how many kids some of the pro bodybuilders have. What do you think? I think that a girl can absolutely get knocked up when you are on the sauce.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:02 AM
meathead meathead Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

meathead has much to be proud ofmeathead has much to be proud ofmeathead has much to be proud ofmeathead has much to be proud ofmeathead has much to be proud ofmeathead has much to be proud ofmeathead has much to be proud ofmeathead has much to be proud ofmeathead has much to be proud ofmeathead has much to be proud ofmeathead has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy16 View Post
Can you get a female pregnant while taking steroids?
Yes, but you still need to have sex with her.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:23 AM
saad saad Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

saad will become famous soon enoughsaad will become famous soon enough
sure 300 % man i've got all my children while i'm jucing
Old 06-26-2007, 08:15 AM
Skarn Skarn Is Off Line
Donating Member

Skarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to behold
I find all this very interesting at the least.....

I know there are people here that say they have gotten their women pregnant and yes it is definitely possible, I'm not arguing that. But it's also possible to get a girl pregnant while she's on the pill. My niece is proof of that!

BUT, there are many studies that show that testosterone is a very effective form of male birth control. I posted links to the studies done where it was more effective than the pill! I know from firsthand personal experience that when I'm on test, my sperm count drops to zero and for me personally, it's a valid method of birth control.

I guess the bottom line is that if you WANT to get her pregnant, than DON'T be on juice!

Skarn
Old 06-26-2007, 08:29 AM
GH2004 GH2004 Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

GH2004 is on a distinguished road
hi

yup totally agree with Skarn. If u want , u might want to stop and use Hmg to recover.