World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 02-19-2008, 11:53 PM
BigDaddy11 BigDaddy11 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

BigDaddy11 is just really niceBigDaddy11 is just really niceBigDaddy11 is just really niceBigDaddy11 is just really niceBigDaddy11 is just really nice
Masteron & DHT Question.

OK, I am getting ready to get my cycle going and have everthing together besides one area concerning DHT. Now, with my current cycle history (test e & c & prop, deca, eq, dbol and trenabol (ph/PS)) i have not seen any problem with hair loss or any of those type of genetic type problems that AAS can increase. however, i have never ran anything that is a DHT derivative and am going to run masteron @ 300mgs/wk towards then end of my cycle for probably 6wks and was worried about the DHT and prostate. I was wondering if i should to play it safe just get some finistride and run it at a lower dose for the 6 wks or if i shouldnt as if it could hinder the results of the masteron..? I am just trying to be as safe as can be and would rather run it during that 6 wks at lets say 5mgs/day but dont want to do it if its going to give me nothing off of the masteron as it would be blocking its effects in all..?

thanks for the help guys..
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 02-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Jester Jester Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,321 Times in 871 Posts
Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
I think the 6 weeks you will be fine.
If you have been running test at any considerable level for the past several years... you've already had some thinning of the hair.
The problem with finasteride is that it can lower PSA levels and mask a problem. It doesn't "correct" anything... it's more like a band-aid when regarding the prostrate.
Now, if you go back with mast at another time(s)... I would use a little finasteride to combat the hair thinning.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:48 AM
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
FWIW, I firmly believe that 600mg of Masteron for 10 weeks was worse on my hair than years of test and tren combined.

As to whether or not running propecia while on masteron will counter the sought after androgenic affects of the drug.....I'm completely clueless.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:58 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

BigDaddy11 is just really niceBigDaddy11 is just really niceBigDaddy11 is just really niceBigDaddy11 is just really niceBigDaddy11 is just really nice
Hey what do you mean by FWIW..? never seen that before..

so basically i shouldnt run propecia as its not worth it and maybe just get some saw pamelto (sp) and some other natty stuff to help with PSA or what..

thanks for the input guys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swellin View Post
FWIW, I firmly believe that 600mg of Masteron for 10 weeks was worse on my hair than years of test and tren combined.

As to whether or not running propecia while on masteron will counter the sought after androgenic affects of the drug.....I'm completely clueless.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:01 AM
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
FWIW....For What It's Worth...

Meaning that I'm throwing out a bit of my experience, that may or may not pertain to you as we all respond differently...also using that particular statement because I can only speak on a part of your question and not the ultimate end result which you were looking for.

So my answer is only worth a little...but, for what it's worth....there it is.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:11 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Coo, yeah I see what you were saying, but actually im really not that worried about my hair as i dont think i have problems with aas and my hair but was more worried about prostate issues with masteron..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swellin View Post
FWIW....For What It's Worth...

Meaning that I'm throwing out a bit of my experience, that may or may not pertain to you as we all respond differently...also using that particular statement because I can only speak on a part of your question and not the ultimate end result which you were looking for.

So my answer is only worth a little...but, for what it's worth....there it is.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:21 AM
BigOldNorm BigOldNorm Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

BigOldNorm will become famous soon enoughBigOldNorm will become famous soon enough
Masteron & DHT concerns

Jester is right on,
If you have been running the type of cycle you described, then ending your
cycle for a few weeks with 300mg of Masteron is not going to present any significant
problem at all. Masteron is a great drug to wrap up a cycle with and if you are worried
about hair loss, you would have seen signs of hair loss before now with the description
of the cycle you have been running. I have several stacks for ending a cycle, but my
favorite is in the last month using a stack of Test Prop or Suspesion, Tren A, and
Masteron. This really tightens me up, brings out my definintion, and drops body fat
so I look good at the end of my cycle and am ready to go right in to a PCT of Nolva and
Aromasin. Never have I been bothered by any hair loss at all.
One question, remains. Hair loss or male pattern baldness has a very strong
genetic predisposition. If this runs in your family, then you must consider this in to
your choice of what to put in your stack, but I still tend to go with Jester.........If
you had a tendency towards male pattern baldness, you would have seen some significant
hair loss during your cycle and if not then 300mg of Masteron for a short time will
not cause you any noticeable problem! Everyone is different Bro, but I think you will
be fine and have made a good choice!
Good Luck Bro! BigOldNorm
Old 02-20-2008, 01:49 AM
Community Veteran

As far as prostate issues go, my family has a history of problems. My mother's side of the family has had multiple instances of prostate cancer. My father's side has multiple instance of enlarged prostate.

Luckily, I've had no prostate issues while running winny, tren, masteron...or any other compound for that matter. Again, we are each different.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Well actually Im not currently cycling right now, i was just listing what i have used in the past in cycles. But i am just getting ready to get back into it as i have been out of the gym for about 6 months due to an accident and a pretty severe concussion i suffered which left me with the worst migraines ever on a day to day basis that i am trying to get fixed as any type of physical exercise increase my bp too much and my head start throbbin like a mother ****er... but i am going to run 3 kinds of PH/PSs that i have (all safe and non-methyl/17aa,did lots of researching before i got em) as i am curious to see how they work for the first month as well as test enan and eq for about 16-17wks and using the masteron from wk 13-18... (will post my cycle when i am ready to run it with all details and everything)

another question i got is if i use the masteron until the 2 wks after my last test shot and my eq will end a wk before my test can i start pct 2 days after my last inject. of masteron.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldNorm View Post
Jester is right on,
If you have been running the type of cycle you described, then ending your
cycle for a few weeks with 300mg of Masteron is not going to present any significant
problem at all. Masteron is a great drug to wrap up a cycle with and if you are worried
about hair loss, you would have seen signs of hair loss before now with the description
of the cycle you have been running. I have several stacks for ending a cycle, but my
favorite is in the last month using a stack of Test Prop or Suspesion, Tren A, and
Masteron. This really tightens me up, brings out my definintion, and drops body fat
so I look good at the end of my cycle and am ready to go right in to a PCT of Nolva and
Aromasin. Never have I been bothered by any hair loss at all.
One question, remains. Hair loss or male pattern baldness has a very strong
genetic predisposition. If this runs in your family, then you must consider this in to
your choice of what to put in your stack, but I still tend to go with Jester.........If
you had a tendency towards male pattern baldness, you would have seen some significant
hair loss during your cycle and if not then 300mg of Masteron for a short time will
not cause you any noticeable problem! Everyone is different Bro, but I think you will
be fine and have made a good choice!
Good Luck Bro! BigOldNorm

Last edited by BigDaddy11; 02-20-2008 at 01:56 AM.