World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Join worldclassbodybuilding

Join the #1 Bodybuilding Fitness Forum Today - It's Free!

Welcome to Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Are you interested in Bodybuilding or Fitness? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for Fitness minded people to meet online. Just fellow bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. We have Articles, knowledgable members, Questions and Answers that you might not find anywhere else, Steroid and Supplemnent Profiles, Routines, a Supplement Store and a lot more So no matter what your fitness background is, beit new to the fitness world or Professional athlete, you'll find that worldclassbodybuilding .com is a great community to join. Best of all it's free!

Join Worldclassbodybuilding - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

WCBB Weekend Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids discussion group and how it relates to bodybuilding and fitness . The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:21 PM
loaded34 loaded34 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

loaded34 is on a distinguished road
how long does it take for tren acetate to kick in?

how long does it take for tran acetate to kick in? generally speaking.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:45 PM
ajdos

I dont remember exactly but somewhere around 1.5 days it should be peaking- hence the EOD shots. Acetate is similar in action to propionate- so about the same time roughly.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:36 AM
TAZ TAZ Is Off Line
Community Veteran

TAZ has a brilliant futureTAZ has a brilliant futureTAZ has a brilliant futureTAZ has a brilliant futureTAZ has a brilliant futureTAZ has a brilliant futureTAZ has a brilliant futureTAZ has a brilliant futureTAZ has a brilliant futureTAZ has a brilliant futureTAZ has a brilliant future
usually about 2 weeks is when I start to really feel it kicking in. AJ is correct that it hits the blood quick but to really "feel" it there is more time involved.

-TAZ
Old 06-16-2009, 02:16 PM
gmblnmstr gmblnmstr Is Off Line
Donating Member

gmblnmstr is on a distinguished road
agree with Taz...for me about 2 weeks to start feeling it...almost 8 weeks for it to hit full throttle...for me anyway
Old 06-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,247 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
I feel it kicking in about like Taz said ~2 weeks, strength starts going up, night sweats and funny dreams start kicking.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:56 AM
strength_honor strength_honor Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

strength_honor is on a distinguished road
Looks like it is all covered above....lol

S&H
Old 06-17-2009, 12:24 PM
super jew super jew Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

super jew is on a distinguished road
I start noticing it a few hours after the first shot. So does little Super Jew.