World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Diet and Health

Shoutbox

Diet and Health Weight loss support forum for all diets. Fitness discussion forum for weight loss, discuss weight and food issues unique to the dietng

Old 08-03-2009, 08:13 PM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 18,617 Times in 10,800 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Clenbuterol cycle plan with T3 & Ketotifen

Clenbuterol cycle plan with T3 & Ketotifen
For those who have a lot of weight to lose, or have been fighting the weight for years with no reaction, there are some Clenbuterol stacks that will push your body to the limit of its fat burning capabilities.

You will need: Clenbuterol Hydrochloride 40mcg Tablets (Tiny White Tablet), T3 Cytomix 80mcg Tablets (Yellow Tablet) and Ketotifen 1mg Tablets (Larger White Tablet with Score).

For women you will need 100x 40mcg Clenbuterol tabs. 100 x Cytomix Tablets and 100 x 1mg Ketotifen Tabs.

For men you will need 200 x 40mcg Clenbuterol tabs. 100 x Cytomix Tablets and 100 x 1mg Ketotifen Tabs. (this may last a man longer than the first cycle but this is hard to tell in advance if you have never taken Clenbuterol, as you will discover below).

The Clenbuterol will raise your bodies temperature and heartrate, therefore burning more calories per hour. Normally your body will not get any effect from Clenbuterol after 3 weeks, but this is why we take it with Ketotifen.

The Ketotifen will keep your Beta 2 receptors in good shape, meaning you can use Clenbuterol for longer up to 6 weeks. (Clenbuterol can not safely be used for longer than 3 weeks, without a 3 week break, unless you are using Ketotifen daily from the second week).

The T3 Cytomix will stimulate your thyroid increasing your metabolism.

This is a 9 Week Cycle

The Clenbuterol is taken every day, in the morning, from week 1 to week 6.
The Ketotifen is taken everyday, before bed, in weeks 2-6
The T3 Cytomel is taken everyday in weeks 1-3 & 7-9 (giving you 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 3 weeks on)

Special Attention needs to be paid to the start AND end of your 6 Weeks of Clenbuterol, start with a small dose for the first 2 days, the a slightly higher dose for another 2 days and then your max/recommended dose for the remainder of the cycle. When you come to the end of the cycle, reverse the process, taking slightly less for 2 days, then slightly less for another 2 days and then stopping.

THE FIRST TIME YOU TAKE CLENBUTEROL: You must establish for yourself what is the correct dosage. For a woman it will be between 40-100mcg, for a man between 80-160mcg. You start on 20-40mcg for a couple of days, then you raise to 40-80mcg for a couple more days.. at this point you should “feel” the clenbuterol working, if your hands are shaking slightly, don’t worry that should subside in a day, if it does not you are taking slightly too much and you need to reduce your dose 20-40mcg. So it’s the point where your taking just less than the amount that makes your hands tremble that you want to find and this is your MAX dose. You want to be taking enough Clenbuterol to be “feeling it” when your doing your workout, but not so much that your hands are shaking and making you feel uncomfortable.

EXTRA Special Attention needs to be paid to the start AND end of your 3 weeks usage of T3 Cytomel. You must also start on a low dose and gradually work your way up, but it is far more important with T3 than with Clenbuterol.

For Global Anabolics Cytomix 80mcg Tablets (60mcg of T3 mixed with 20mcg of T4)
Start on 1/2 a pill a day for the first 2 days, then 1 pill a day for 2 days, then 1 1/2 pills per day for the remainder of the 3 weeks, until the end when you MUST reverse this process.

Ketotifen take 2 tablets a day everyday before bed from week 2-6.
The thing to remember about Ketotifen is that is makes you drowsy and you should not take it in the morning or before driving your car.

Taking Ketotifen DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DO T3 FOR LONGER THAN 3 WEEKS, YOU CAN NEVER DO T3 FOR LONGER THAN 3 WEEKS.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
Jeli-Brah (09-22-2011), Laybac101 (09-20-2011), legaljuicer (03-30-2016)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-20-2011, 02:45 AM
Laybac101 Laybac101 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Laybac101 is on a distinguished road
Great Info. Thank you.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:19 AM
Laybac101 Laybac101 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Laybac101 is on a distinguished road
pm sent about this posting.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:37 PM
Killieboy Killieboy Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Killieboy is on a distinguished road
Any idea where I can source this stack?
Old 09-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Not Not Is Off Line

Not has a brilliant futureNot has a brilliant futureNot has a brilliant futureNot has a brilliant futureNot has a brilliant futureNot has a brilliant futureNot has a brilliant futureNot has a brilliant futureNot has a brilliant futureNot has a brilliant futureNot has a brilliant future
Great Information Bass!
Old 09-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Jeli-Brah Jeli-Brah Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Jeli-Brah is on a distinguished road
Basskiller I was on google and found this stack by you on the first search and I am gonna run it next week I will do a log on it.

This seems so solid and you put this together great!

I am excited about it
Old 09-22-2011, 06:31 PM
jonathanfsas jonathanfsas Is Off Line
ChargersANGELSLakers

jonathanfsas is on a distinguished road
instead of the keto u can take benadryl 50-100mg every third week right. For the T-3 arent averege cycle lengths 6 weeks and as high as 120mcg and havent people who have taken it for even longer like 6 months been able to recover their natural thyroid function, I thought the T-3 side effects were just rumors?
Old 09-23-2011, 05:47 PM
Jeli-Brah Jeli-Brah Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Jeli-Brah is on a distinguished road
Just tested my Clen and T3 fuarrkk Its intense. gonna ramp up only did 40mcg of Clen and shakey whooo

I am gonna do a log starting tomorrow.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:55 PM
genghiskhan genghiskhan Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

genghiskhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeli-Brah View Post
Just tested my Clen and T3 fuarrkk Its intense. gonna ramp up only did 40mcg of Clen and shakey whooo

I am gonna do a log starting tomorrow.
Kind sir how has it been going I started a weight loss plan about 3 months ago. i have lost 30 pounds but am considering this stack.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:23 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 18,617 Times in 10,800 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by genghiskhan View Post
Kind sir how has it been going I started a weight loss plan about 3 months ago. i have lost 30 pounds but am considering this stack.
http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...t3-log-101164/

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters