World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 10-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Jay Jay Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Jay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to behold
My S-4 SARM Log (Acetamidoxolutamide)

Recovering from this injury off cycle I figured this would be a nice little boost. I've decided to supplement my research with 100mg of S-4 SARM ed.

Current supps:

Fish Oil 10g ed
CLA 10g ed
Vit C 6g ed
Cissus 3g ed

I am using Bilberry Extract at 6 caps daily to combat the vision sides of the SARM (yellow tint, trouble adjusting to light).

Will be dosing the S-4 at 33.3 mg 3x daily using a .5cc slin pin

The S4 is in a PEG300 solution

Old 10-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Jay Jay Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Jay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to behold
Day 1:

Dosed 50mg pre, and 50mg during workout (decided late in the day to give it a go)

Workout seemed intense. Legs were a breeze. Energy level and sense of well being was high.

Sex drive is normal, no elevation.

Seems to early to tell.

Weight today was 212
Old 10-13-2009, 07:46 AM
Thunder Thunder Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond repute
Love to see this.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:59 AM
Jay Jay Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Just to give you an idea of my workout yest:

Leg Extensions:
110x20
150x15
170x12
190x12
210x10

Squats:
Various WU's

275x15
315x12
365x10

One Legged Leg Press
4 plates x 15
4 plates +2 25's x 12
6 plates x 10

Lunges
3 sets up to 90 lbs. on my back
Old 10-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Jay Jay Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Ok, couples points to note:

So far on a scale of 1-10

Strength Gains: 9

Physique Enhancement: too early to tell

Sides: 3

I've been a monster in the gym and i'm only going 60% due to just returning after a week off.

Haven't seen much in the way of my physique changing.

No sides other than elevated mood, and POSSIBLY (i do mean possibly) slight yellowing of vision
Old 10-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Jay Jay Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Day 6 and now I'm starting to see some gains. Not bad. Scale moved a hair with all else remaning unchanged. 212 and somewhat tighter. Guy remarked to me in the gym today I looked to be under 10% BF. I dunno what he was smoking but i took it as a compliment. I would say 10-11%

Strength would be up if i wasn't nursing an aggravated left shoulder. Weights that are light seem lighter. Energy and sense of well being are elevated
Old 10-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Jay Jay Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Ok this stuff is DEFINITELY working. I am up to 215. Weights are going up up up.

Even on chest, with an injured shoulder, i am managing to not go under 8 reps on the final set with weight i would normally only do for 5-6.

Fuller, tighter, I look like I'm on.

Sides are more noticeable.

Vision: Adjusting from light to dark takes much longer. Entering a well lit room from dark the lights have a yellow tint. Not bad though.

Drive: Is up, simply put.

Another side i may have noticed is a dizziness if i go too long between meals. Not like going hypo, but just a sense of disorientation (slight, not severe). I have 2-3 hours in between meal 2 and 3 and this is when it seems to happen.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:47 PM
ajweb ajweb Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ajweb is on a distinguished road
Hey Jay
does this stuff not shut u down at all?
Old 10-20-2009, 09:58 PM
ajweb ajweb Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ajweb is on a distinguished road
is this pretty accurate description of what your using

Ostarine Profile SARMS Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators
Old 10-21-2009, 11:09 AM
Texas Strong Texas Strong Is Off Line
MCWM LEADER

Texas Strong is a glorious beacon of lightTexas Strong is a glorious beacon of lightTexas Strong is a glorious beacon of lightTexas Strong is a glorious beacon of lightTexas Strong is a glorious beacon of lightTexas Strong is a glorious beacon of lightTexas Strong is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome... I am so jealous!