World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Join worldclassbodybuilding

Join the #1 Bodybuilding Fitness Forum Today - It's Free!

Welcome to Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Are you interested in Bodybuilding or Fitness? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for Fitness minded people to meet online. Just fellow bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. We have Articles, knowledgable members, Questions and Answers that you might not find anywhere else, Steroid and Supplemnent Profiles, Routines, a Supplement Store and a lot more So no matter what your fitness background is, beit new to the fitness world or Professional athlete, you'll find that worldclassbodybuilding .com is a great community to join. Best of all it's free!

Join Worldclassbodybuilding - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin > Peptide and Insulin Articles

WCBB Weekend Shoutbox

Old 10-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Administrator

Thanked 12,393 Times in 7,024 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Mutant's Insulin Protocal

Ok, so after talking to some professional and elite bodybuilders, I have learned quite a bit about what a well known professional trainer is having these bodybuilders to do to obtain the extreme amounts of weight they have been added to their bodies. It's simply taking their insulin pre-workout, combined with 3 "shakes". I looked at this Insulin protocol, and the ingredients in the shakes, and designed my own Insulin Protacol to better suit my goals and routine. I use better quality of ingredients in my shakes, and added my HGH pre-workout, and igf-1lr3 post workout as well.

Now, the theory behind this insulin protocol is, "Why break the body down, only to rebuild it? When you can simply keep adding onto the Body!"

So basically, by forcing the carbohydrates and Essential Amino Acids into your muscles while you train, the muscle tissue is not breaking down in the same manner that they normally would. It is actually being both protected and forced to grow at the same time. I have not done too much research behind the theory, but it sure sounded good to me, based on what I know about enhancing drugs and supplementation. I prefer trying things out myself, and going by results. Well, the results were spectacular.

Before I begin, I want to say that this typed out protocol is just a base. It is to give you a base to work from/with. Everybody is different. Some people will need more or less carbs and amino acids. This is based on the amount of insulin that they are using and how their bodies react. This is why I gave a range for the supplements and insulin doses. You will need to adjust it based on how you react. For the carbohydrates, always start high, and lower it accordingly, once you get the feel of it.

We start off by taking our HGH, and give it a few minutes to get circulating, before we add our insulin. The idea behind this, is to make sure that the HGH passes the liver while we have a substantial amount of insulin in the body. This is how we produce large IGF-1 spikes. After the workout, we go home and take our IGF-1LR3. We are taking this to increase our insulin sensitivity, and to help use up any of those receptors that we have not filled. I could go more into detail, but if you are using this protocol, you should already know all about the drugs, and should be able to put it together yourself.

- -30 min prior to workout: Take 10iu HGH subq

- -15 min prior to workout: Take 6-16iu Novalog subq

- -10 min prior to workout: Drink shake #1

- -After every working set: Sip on shake #2, and finish by end of workout

- -Go home

- -Take 100mcg of the IGF-1lr3 (for it's insulin sensitizing effects)

- -Take down shake #3

- -Done..now you are huge

Ok, now what is in the shakes...

Shake 1: 10-20g EAA's or PeptoPro, 40-60g Low DE Maltodextrin, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, 200mg Caffeine (or pre-workout powdered mix of choice in place of caffeine)

Shake 2: 10-20g EAA's or PeptoPro, 50-100g Dextrose, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

Shake 3: 2 cups pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup dry oats, 1 banana or 1 cup blueberries (I prefer them to be frozen), splenda or stevia

*There is no need for a supplemented post workout shake because your glycogen will not be depleted, and you will have been ingesting aminos the whole time too. So dense whole food calories with low fat content, are going to be the best option here. So we throw it in a blender and take it down.

Now, I would like to advise you cheap-skates, not to go out and buy the cheapest ingredients that you can find. Please pick quality supplements. It does and will make a difference. Spend the extra 2$ and buy some quality shit, or your results may be skewed. Thinks about it this way: Your body is a Lamborghini. Would you fill your tank with low grade octane from Costco? No, of course not, it would run like shit. So use quality supplements, not bulk junk crap, and your results will be that much better!

Supplement idea for those of you who need to be pointed in the right direction:

EAA's: Champion Nutrition makes a good EAA product that has creatine in it, and also one that has caffeine too. It's called Amino Shooter. There are 3 versions. None are a proprietary blend, and they are made with pharmacy grade aminos.

PeptoPro: This can be used in place of the EAA's. It is a high quality peptide/EAA product made from hydrolyzed casein. Different companies buy PeptoPro and flavor it. One brand I have tried that is flavored is MAP by Primordial Performance.

Low DE Maltodextrin: This means Low Dextrose Equivalency. The lower the equivalence, the more complex of a chain it is, and the slower it will break down into a sugar. A couple good ones are Carb Complex by Nutek, and Cytocarb 2 by Cytosport. If corn maltodextrins give you stomach problems, then other water soluble carbohydrates like Karbolyn can work. They just tend to be expensive, and do the same exact thing. Some people that have used this protocol with success, have actually used dextrose in place of the maltodextrin due to stomach problems.

Dextrose: Yes, you can find this anywhere, but I prefer AST's DGC because it also contains vitamins.

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate: Well, the name says it all. Any brand that uses Creapure as the source of their creatine monohydrate, should be just fine. I use Bioplex.

*Do not use cheap starch carbs, like waxy maize, in the shakes. The carbs need to be water soluble and easily digested. By keeping them soluble, they help pull the aminos in.

I decided to throw this protocol together after I had my leg surgery, in hopes of gaining some abnormal amounts of muscle back that I had lost. I can tell you that I did, and this protocol works better than any protocol I have ever used. I started off at 204 - 205lb, and ended up at 234 after 4-5 weeks! I was taking anabolics on the side, but I guarantee that amount of insane weight, that fast, was not from the long estered steroids I was taking. I literally filled out instantly. When I dropped the insulin, I only lost a few pounds of water, and retained most, if not all, of my strength. So the gains were very solid, and not just a bunch of glycogen storage.

I do not want to post this on the open forums because there are too many idiot kids out there that will attempt this protocol in hopes of becoming an instant monster (which wont happen for them), and they will mess it up somehow. Maybe by being stupid, maybe by cutting corners, maybe by using cheap ingredients. Who knows? I don't need people hurting themselves, or not having good results, and them coming back and complaining. Even though they were the ones cutting corners!

So, there it is boys. Some people are paying big money for this type of info. It's nothing special. It's just different, but it makes sense and it works.

*Added note: Since this protocol was designed and posted, a handful of advanced users have tried it as part of their bulking regime. They have also had great success.

Good Luck and Stay safe MUTANT

this is the first place Posted with permission from Mutant

W C B B Sponsors

Truepeptide discount code for 45% off - SF45OFF
Peptides411
ElitePeptides
Androgenetx
IronPeptides discount code for 50% off HUGE50OFF
AXIOPeptides

BlueSkyPeptide discount code for 20% off first order bluesky20
Maxim Peptides
The Chem Depot
Southern SARMs discount code for 10% offWCBB10
Species Nutrition
PHF Supplements
Pinnacle Peptides discount code for 35% off wcbb35
All About Peptides
Evolution Peptides discount code for 15% off WCBB15

Egg Whites International <---Liquid egg whites
HideMyAss Security Proxy <----people are watching what your doing.. here's the way to stop that
Muscleegg Liquid Eggwhites <-- For Chocolate liquid Eggwhites
Home Chemistry Conversions <--For all your home chemistry needs

Featured Sponsors Of the Month

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 10-21-2010, 10:22 AM
silntrunin silntrunin Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

silntrunin is on a distinguished road
Excellent post! Gonna give this protocal a shot. I've lost a lot of size on my legs since having a knee surgery a few years ago and haven't been able to really add any size back on mainly because I haven't been able to train as heavy. But the knee is 100% now and am hoping to be able to get some size back so I can get my ass back up on stage one more time next year.
Thanks!
Old 10-21-2010, 11:18 AM
infantry infantry Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

infantry is on a distinguished road
Bought Humalog a couple of mounths ago and have been doing a lot reseach w/ regaurds to insulins supplementation. Holding off use until I'm armed with proper amount of info, Insulin can kill. Another great piece of info.

Thanks Bass...
Old 10-21-2010, 11:52 AM
Administrator

Thanked 12,393 Times in 7,024 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Please be aware.. This is not a protocal for the newly introduced insulin user.. It's only for the most experianced.

Anyone ever attempting the use of insulin should do a ton of reading first..Then ask any questions you don't understand.. We could care less how stupid you may think a question is or embarassing you think it is.. The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.. Remember that!!

research Research RESEARCH

W C B B Sponsors

Truepeptide discount code for 45% off - SF45OFF
Peptides411
ElitePeptides
Androgenetx
IronPeptides discount code for 50% off HUGE50OFF
AXIOPeptides

BlueSkyPeptide discount code for 20% off first order bluesky20
Maxim Peptides
The Chem Depot
Southern SARMs discount code for 10% offWCBB10
Species Nutrition
PHF Supplements
Pinnacle Peptides discount code for 35% off wcbb35
All About Peptides
Evolution Peptides discount code for 15% off WCBB15

Egg Whites International <---Liquid egg whites
HideMyAss Security Proxy <----people are watching what your doing.. here's the way to stop that
Muscleegg Liquid Eggwhites <-- For Chocolate liquid Eggwhites
Home Chemistry Conversions <--For all your home chemistry needs

Featured Sponsors Of the Month

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 10-21-2010, 01:38 PM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line

Thanked 26,834 Times in 12,388 Posts
strongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant futurestrongarm has a brilliant future
Ive used Mutants protocal last year for about a month and was very pleased. Will do it again sometime soon.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:47 PM
ozzy69 ozzy69 Is Off Line

ozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond repute
insulin is a hell of a drug, ive run it with great success, and thanks to BK years ago making sure i knew what i was doing before that first shot---i will admit that i did add about 40 lbs of mass from a insulin cycle with my normal bulking cycle
Old 10-21-2010, 10:18 PM
BALLZ BALLZ Is Off Line
Community Veteran

BALLZ is a splendid one to beholdBALLZ is a splendid one to beholdBALLZ is a splendid one to beholdBALLZ is a splendid one to beholdBALLZ is a splendid one to beholdBALLZ is a splendid one to beholdBALLZ is a splendid one to beholdBALLZ is a splendid one to beholdBALLZ is a splendid one to beholdBALLZ is a splendid one to beholdBALLZ is a splendid one to behold
humalog and novalog, what's the difference?
Old 10-22-2010, 01:42 AM
frenchBB frenchBB Is Off Line
Veteran

frenchBB has much to be proud offrenchBB has much to be proud offrenchBB has much to be proud offrenchBB has much to be proud offrenchBB has much to be proud offrenchBB has much to be proud offrenchBB has much to be proud offrenchBB has much to be proud offrenchBB has much to be proud offrenchBB has much to be proud offrenchBB has much to be proud of
i use my slin pre session since a long time , very easy to do as long your nutrition is in check ;
no need to down tons of carbs , using isolate , lot's bcaa's , glutamine , creatine is paramount .
add glycerol , and i personally use oats as carbs source ( tha oats are turn intoa fine powder before mixing .

i do use R , taken 30 minutes before the session , warm up and start to sip on my shake after warm up .
Old 10-22-2010, 04:12 PM
silntrunin silntrunin Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

silntrunin is on a distinguished road
I totally agree with you 100%. Make a mistake with insulin and it could be your last. Anyone considering doing this protocal or insulin period, should make sure they do plenty of research first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
Please be aware.. This is not a protocal for the newly introduced insulin user.. It's only for the most experianced.

Anyone ever attempting the use of insulin should do a ton of reading first..Then ask any questions you don't understand.. We could care less how stupid you may think a question is or embarassing you think it is.. The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.. Remember that!!

research Research RESEARCH
Old 10-22-2010, 05:34 PM
Beast Beast Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Thanked 1,035 Times in 777 Posts
Beast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant future
I think the best advice would be to always use a 50iu slin pin, no bigger, always start out with 2units, only jump up 2 units at a time and never go past 8 units until you get the hang of the nutrition timing.