World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Join worldclassbodybuilding

Join the #1 Bodybuilding Fitness Forum Today - It's Free!

Welcome to Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Are you interested in Bodybuilding or Fitness? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for Fitness minded people to meet online. Just fellow bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. We have Articles, knowledgable members, Questions and Answers that you might not find anywhere else, Steroid and Supplemnent Profiles, Routines, a Supplement Store and a lot more So no matter what your fitness background is, beit new to the fitness world or Professional athlete, you'll find that worldclassbodybuilding .com is a great community to join. Best of all it's free!

Join Worldclassbodybuilding - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

WCBB Weekend Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Learn and discuss the different aspects of peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin as well as many other Anabolic Peptides

Old 12-17-2010, 03:37 PM
juiceforlife juiceforlife Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

juiceforlife is on a distinguished road
follistatin

Has anyone tryed follistatin?
I did 50mcgs follistatin bilat into each bicep daily for fourty days
Strenght increased and muscles looked alot fuller.
I must say I liked the effect.

Im waiting for my next reup of follistatin, Im going to run it for 3 months.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Campeon Del Mundo Campeon Del Mundo Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

Campeon Del Mundo is on a distinguished road
They say follistatin is an antagonist to myostatin. I believe that's the real myostatin inhibitor. There is also a Myostatin Pro-peptide but i don't know what the difference is..
Old 01-15-2011, 06:44 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 2,583 Times in 1,576 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
This stuff is like 4 grand a mg!
Old 01-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Community Veteran

legaljuicer is a splendid one to beholdlegaljuicer is a splendid one to beholdlegaljuicer is a splendid one to beholdlegaljuicer is a splendid one to beholdlegaljuicer is a splendid one to beholdlegaljuicer is a splendid one to beholdlegaljuicer is a splendid one to beholdlegaljuicer is a splendid one to beholdlegaljuicer is a splendid one to beholdlegaljuicer is a splendid one to beholdlegaljuicer is a splendid one to behold
I have heard that it is only stable in solution for a week and the powder for a few weeks. Has anyone seen any other data on this?

In addition I was told recently that :
The only legit research facilty currently carrying this protein sells it for 258.00 per 20micrograms (ug). There are would be 50 of these vials to constitute 1mg. Hence there are 1000 micrograms (ug) per mg. So based on this FACT then 1mg would cost approximately $12,900.00 retail.