World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Join worldclassbodybuilding

Join the #1 Bodybuilding Fitness Forum Today - It's Free!

Welcome to Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Are you interested in Bodybuilding or Fitness? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for Fitness minded people to meet online. Just fellow bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. We have Articles, knowledgable members, Questions and Answers that you might not find anywhere else, Steroid and Supplemnent Profiles, Routines, a Supplement Store and a lot more So no matter what your fitness background is, beit new to the fitness world or Professional athlete, you'll find that worldclassbodybuilding.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's free!

Join Worldclassbodybuilding - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Supplement Discussion forums

Supplement Discussion forums Discussion forums for bodybuilding supplements reguarding muscle gain and weight loss.

Old 02-27-2011, 08:51 PM
TXtrenLUVR TXtrenLUVR Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

TXtrenLUVR is on a distinguished road
Cheapest powder whey protein 5lbs-10lbs

Ive found 5lb whey protein at 29.99 without shipiing and was wondering if anyone knows of a cheaper place for either 5 or 10lb powder?
Thanks a Mil Bros and Sis'
Old 02-27-2011, 09:10 PM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 13,003 Times in 7,494 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
cheap can sometimes refer to the actual powder your receiving at that price..

W C B B Sponsors
ElitePeptides
Androgenetx
AXIOPeptides
BlueSkyPeptide discount code for 20% off first order bluesky20
Maxim Peptides
SuperiorPeptide Buy one get one free discount code BASSBOGO
The Chem Depot
Southern SARMs discount code for 10% off WCBB10
Species Nutrition
Pinnacle Peptides discount code for 35% off WCBB35
All About Peptides
Melanotan Express discount code for 30% OFF BASS35
Bodybuilders Bodywash

Egg Whites International <---Liquid egg whites
HideMyAss Security Proxy <----people are watching what your doing.. here's the way to stop that
Muscleegg Liquid Eggwhites <-- For Chocolate liquid Eggwhites
Home Chemistry Conversions <--For all your home chemistry needs
AMAZON.com use our Amazon affiliate link for any amazon purchase
discount code for 30% OFF entire store WORLD30

Featured Sponsors Of the Month

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 02-27-2011, 09:19 PM
DubVeeYou DubVeeYou Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

DubVeeYou is a glorious beacon of lightDubVeeYou is a glorious beacon of lightDubVeeYou is a glorious beacon of lightDubVeeYou is a glorious beacon of lightDubVeeYou is a glorious beacon of lightDubVeeYou is a glorious beacon of light
Bass is right. I have been buying EAS Whey at Sam's club for about $25/5lbs. It comes in chocolate and vanilla and is pretty good. They also have a cheaper variety that isn't as tastey. It's about $20/5lb. I had been buying it for years and come to find out that EAS has a large amount of Arsenic in it. It hasn't hurt me that I know of, but definitely buyer beware!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:32 PM
SLICK SLICK Is Off Line
Community Veteran

SLICK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
cheap can sometimes refer to the actual powder your receiving at that price..
I have been told by some very close people and those in the know in the supplement industry.....that cheap is not good. They use a lot of fillers. Cheap Protein will tend to be have mostly whey Concentrate. It's also a lot cheaper than whey isolate. So the more expensive the protein,....more or less means it has more isolate in it. Pure Isolate is the purest of protein. It also is the most expensive. But it has a lot of benefits to it. Some concentrates only have around 25% protein in them. Isolate is around 85%-98%. (BUT EXPENSIVE)

I highly recommend going with an isolate. It may cost a little more.....but well worth it IMO.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:52 PM
SLICK SLICK Is Off Line
Community Veteran

SLICK is on a distinguished road
If you are looking for cheap....look at Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600. for 11lbs it's around $39-$43.00
Old 02-28-2011, 12:51 AM
AKA LUNATIC

alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
Isolate is great post workout because of its quick digestive rate, but other than that I prefer a milk protein isolate for regular daytime shakes due to it's slower digestive rate.

Whey concentrate isn't bad if cheap price is important to you, but I'd suggest getting it from a reputable source such as Trueprotein. I believe their whey concentrate runs about $ 5.50 a pound.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:11 AM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

TommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant future
When I have the money and they have a special running, I buy my protein at True Protein with their recession buster sizes. Otherwise it's BJ's and EAS.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:32 AM
AKA LUNATIC

alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
Tommy...aren't the recession buster protein's unflavored ? How do you flavor / sweeten them ?
Old 02-28-2011, 10:14 AM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

TommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant futureTommyD has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineslide View Post
Tommy...aren't the recession buster protein's unflavored ? How do you flavor / sweeten them ?
For about $5 you get flavor packs, one lasts a whole heck of a long time, ya only need a very small amount for flavor. I have 3 now, just to change up the flavors.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:45 PM
chicken_hawk chicken_hawk Is Off Line
Community Veteran

chicken_hawk is on a distinguished road
100% Whey from MuscleMilk at Costco which varies from 29.99 to 31.99. I have tried TrueProtein and loved it, but I am a man on a budget.

Hawk