World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Join worldclassbodybuilding

Join the #1 Bodybuilding Fitness Forum Today - It's Free!

Welcome to Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Are you interested in Bodybuilding or Fitness? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for Fitness minded people to meet online. Just fellow bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. We have Articles, knowledgable members, Questions and Answers that you might not find anywhere else, Steroid and Supplemnent Profiles, Routines, a Supplement Store and a lot more So no matter what your fitness background is, beit new to the fitness world or Professional athlete, you'll find that worldclassbodybuilding .com is a great community to join. Best of all it's free!

Join Worldclassbodybuilding - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Learn and discuss the different aspects of peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin as well as many other Anabolic Peptides

Old 03-01-2011, 05:49 PM
dointhemost dointhemost Is Off Line
Chica

dointhemost is on a distinguished road
best for fatloss

Was wondering if some people would have some input..

Cjc 1295 and Ghrp 2
or
HGH fragment

What would be the best for fatloss with a clean diet and working out 6 days a week
Old 03-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Beast Beast Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,035 Times in 777 Posts
Beast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant future
The cjc/ghrp combo it great but as far as hunger goes, might be hard. I have done this combo for quite sometime. As far as best fat loss combo goes, I was blown away by IGF1-LR3 along with IGF2-LR3. I pinned 40mcgs each first thing in the morning, ate like shit all day and dropped about 3-4% body fat in 4 weeks. Not much cardio either. These results may not be normal but I will always use the combo if and when I decide to cut again.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Beast Beast Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Beast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant future
Oh shit, your a chica! Sorry. My wife just started igf1-lr3 at 30-40mcgs in the morning. Just 3 days ago so I have no results to report. She has used ghrp-6 for awhile and she likes it.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:48 PM
dointhemost dointhemost Is Off Line
Chica

dointhemost is on a distinguished road
thank you for your input
Old 03-01-2011, 11:24 PM
rocketw19 rocketw19 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

rocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
The cjc/ghrp combo it great but as far as hunger goes, might be hard. I have done this combo for quite sometime. As far as best fat loss combo goes, I was blown away by IGF1-LR3 along with IGF2-LR3. I pinned 40mcgs each first thing in the morning, ate like shit all day and dropped about 3-4% body fat in 4 weeks. Not much cardio either. These results may not be normal but I will always use the combo if and when I decide to cut again.
IGF2? oh boy what the difference in 1 and 2?
My favorite was GH and IGF
Old 03-02-2011, 07:13 AM
Beast Beast Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketw19 View Post
IGF2? oh boy what the difference in 1 and 2?
My favorite was GH and IGF
Not much but the articles I read that when combined they blast the fat. It was right!
Old 03-02-2011, 08:19 AM

ozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond repute
everything i have read says that hgh frag 171 is the catalyst to weight loss
Old 03-02-2011, 03:48 PM
N4cer N4cer Is Off Line
Community Veteran

N4cer is on a distinguished road
I'm yet to see anybody with good results from frag. Just theory.
GHRP-2 shouldn't bother your appetite. That happens bad with GHRP-6, but most notice pretty well nothing in the appetite dept from GHRP-2. It gets my vote, but without the CJC. I've done GHRP-2 with and without CJC, and never really noticed any advantage to adding the CJC.

Good luck, Dointhemost.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Cephalos81 Cephalos81 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Cephalos81 is on a distinguished road
ok so i have been running lr3 with cjc w/o and ghrp2...and t3... i have been runing it for 2 months now as PCT...currently am on my third mg of igf my second bottle of cjc and my second bottle of ghrp-2 i have notice a little of weightloss but nothing close of great. My diet is around 3000 calories spread out over 5 to 6 meals a day i workout in a high intensity training manner for 3 times a week and i include 1 or 2 cardio sessions a week too... when i started two months ago i was 208, today i woke up at 201. I have lost around 7 pounds but the truck tire around my waist is stil there...a solid 36"... what am i doing wrong? if i workout any more, I start feeling the overtraining setting in if i do any less then i get fatter my diet is not the cleanest but it isnt dirty...lets just say i have been on chicken and fish for far too long already. The question is...what am i doing wrong? i shouldnt be this fat since i am mostly ecto with a little messo in me. whats going on? also the peptides are from southern a research company i got right here in this site. Please help i would like to enter the middleweights by the end of the year.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:14 PM
ripped218 ripped218 Is Off Line
Donating Member

ripped218 is on a distinguished road
CJC-1295 w/o Dac and Ipamorelin,Ipamorelin doesn't have any hunger issues at all.