World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Old 03-01-2011, 05:49 PM
dointhemost dointhemost Is Off Line
Chica

dointhemost is on a distinguished road
best for fatloss

Was wondering if some people would have some input..

Cjc 1295 and Ghrp 2
or
HGH fragment

What would be the best for fatloss with a clean diet and working out 6 days a week
Old 03-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Beast Beast Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Thanked 1,036 Times in 778 Posts
Beast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant future
The cjc/ghrp combo it great but as far as hunger goes, might be hard. I have done this combo for quite sometime. As far as best fat loss combo goes, I was blown away by IGF1-LR3 along with IGF2-LR3. I pinned 40mcgs each first thing in the morning, ate like shit all day and dropped about 3-4% body fat in 4 weeks. Not much cardio either. These results may not be normal but I will always use the combo if and when I decide to cut again.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Beast Beast Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Beast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant futureBeast has a brilliant future
Oh shit, your a chica! Sorry. My wife just started igf1-lr3 at 30-40mcgs in the morning. Just 3 days ago so I have no results to report. She has used ghrp-6 for awhile and she likes it.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:48 PM
dointhemost dointhemost Is Off Line
Chica

dointhemost is on a distinguished road
thank you for your input
Old 03-01-2011, 11:24 PM
rocketw19 rocketw19 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

rocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant futurerocketw19 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
The cjc/ghrp combo it great but as far as hunger goes, might be hard. I have done this combo for quite sometime. As far as best fat loss combo goes, I was blown away by IGF1-LR3 along with IGF2-LR3. I pinned 40mcgs each first thing in the morning, ate like shit all day and dropped about 3-4% body fat in 4 weeks. Not much cardio either. These results may not be normal but I will always use the combo if and when I decide to cut again.
IGF2? oh boy what the difference in 1 and 2?
My favorite was GH and IGF
Old 03-02-2011, 07:13 AM
Beast Beast Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketw19 View Post
IGF2? oh boy what the difference in 1 and 2?
My favorite was GH and IGF
Not much but the articles I read that when combined they blast the fat. It was right!
Old 03-02-2011, 08:19 AM

ozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond repute
everything i have read says that hgh frag 171 is the catalyst to weight loss
Old 03-02-2011, 03:48 PM
N4cer N4cer Is Off Line
Community Veteran

N4cer is on a distinguished road
I'm yet to see anybody with good results from frag. Just theory.
GHRP-2 shouldn't bother your appetite. That happens bad with GHRP-6, but most notice pretty well nothing in the appetite dept from GHRP-2. It gets my vote, but without the CJC. I've done GHRP-2 with and without CJC, and never really noticed any advantage to adding the CJC.

Good luck, Dointhemost.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Cephalos81 Cephalos81 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Cephalos81 is on a distinguished road
ok so i have been running lr3 with cjc w/o and ghrp2...and t3... i have been runing it for 2 months now as PCT...currently am on my third mg of igf my second bottle of cjc and my second bottle of ghrp-2 i have notice a little of weightloss but nothing close of great. My diet is around 3000 calories spread out over 5 to 6 meals a day i workout in a high intensity training manner for 3 times a week and i include 1 or 2 cardio sessions a week too... when i started two months ago i was 208, today i woke up at 201. I have lost around 7 pounds but the truck tire around my waist is stil there...a solid 36"... what am i doing wrong? if i workout any more, I start feeling the overtraining setting in if i do any less then i get fatter my diet is not the cleanest but it isnt dirty...lets just say i have been on chicken and fish for far too long already. The question is...what am i doing wrong? i shouldnt be this fat since i am mostly ecto with a little messo in me. whats going on? also the peptides are from southern a research company i got right here in this site. Please help i would like to enter the middleweights by the end of the year.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:14 PM
ripped218 ripped218 Is Off Line
Donating Member

ripped218 is on a distinguished road
CJC-1295 w/o Dac and Ipamorelin,Ipamorelin doesn't have any hunger issues at all.